Weird batterie power

i havent needed to change my batteries yet and i have had it since 8 december! sweet huh?!!!

I guess it all depends on how much you use the Wiimote? Also, Do you have your Wiimote speaker on? I turn mine off and it seems to save a lot of battery.

doctorecs said:
Umm... does Nintendo make the wiimote like magic or something? Because I think its realy weird that a wireless motion sensing controler that uses aa batteries last for over 30 hours. When I use aa bateries on my gamboy advanced it last for like 2 hours and there isnt much of a difference in energy being used so am I crazy or is the wiimote magic?

Completely depends on batteries. Industrial Strength batteries usually have good battery length.

I found the stock batteries to last around 20 hours for me in Zelda. It also depends on how many times it rumbles too for you and what you are playing, because some make use of the wiimote speaker or rumble etc.

I then replaced my batteries in both wiimotes with energizer lithium batteries. They sure cost a shiny penny, 8 pack for like $15, but they have lasted over 50 hours more of gameplay and still have all 4 bars. Had them since middle of December.

Yeah, Energizer Lithium work for a WHILE. I've used same ones since 26th of December. A pack'll last you a good two months.

WiiPlaya said:
i think your crazy? mine never lasted anywhere close to 30 hours...even after i went out and got top of the line rechargeables they still dont last 30 hours
I use energizer rechargables and they last me about 40-45 hours it takes about 12-15 hours just for the battery symbol to lose 1 bar.

Back