well goodbye wii

blume9370

WiiChat Member
Oct 20, 2007
:sad: my wii just isn't cutting it anymore. i beat super mario galaxy this morning and now i am wondering what to do next with my wii? i looked on ign.com at upcoming games.nothing really caught my eye. i like the wii when i have a bunch of people over for multiplayer. i have had all the mini games i will ever want.sick of them.so my girlfriend just went to town to get a 360 hopefully the 360 will be more fun. i will probably keep the wii around but i think it will only be played with a group of people. i will try to keep the dust swept away from the wii as much as possible.

hmm i have a question... is rayman rabbids 2 any good? does it have replay value or is it just a one month game den ill be tired of it?

it is ok i would rent it first though. it can be beat in just a few hours. some of the games on it are fun some are not. like most other wii mini games

Once again. Why jump off the boat when the dock is so far away?
Have you not seen Fragile, No More Heroes, Monster Hunter 3, Sadness, Animal Crossing Wii, or any of the other games coming out next year? They haven't even begun to announce next years surprises. What about Brawl?

Why encourage the lazy 3rd party developers by buying those party games? Have you even TRIED Zack and Wiki? Have you even heard of it?

What about Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2? Metroid Prime 3? Resident Evil 4? Super Paper Mario? Battalion Wars II? Trauma Center: New Blood?

How about Mario kart Wii, Star Fox Wii, Kirby Wii, you know, the other 1st party games scheduled to come out next year!?

A MARIO GAME DOES NOT MEAN THE END OF GOOD GAMES! ARCHAEOLOGISTS DON'T FIND BONES BY SCRATCHING THE SURFACE OF THE DIRT AND THEN GIVING UP!

Sorry, but I hate how people complain (much like yourself) and brush off possibilities. Yes, we get it, you want a 360 and the Wii doesn't suit you. But don't complain to us about it.

I Dont Think You Should Give Up On Your Wii. I Know Its A Long Way Off, But SSBB Is Coming Out Soon. Mario Kart Wii Is Supposed To Be Out In Spring:yesnod: There Are Gd Games Coming Out!

[edit]

A Little Harsh AtomicB, But Nicely Put!:thumbsup: Shouldnt Be Complainin To Us, Really.

atomic b is one of my favorite posters on this whole site. so what are you gonna do then guy, buy 360, halo, maybe mass effect, one or two others, beat them all, and be back at square one. what the hecks the difference? and why are people so lazy to do a little research on solid games??

That's not a good idea. The Wii has so many good games out now and 2008 is going to be crazy with ssbb and Mario Kart wii and many unheard of titles. What are you going to use the 360 for? Halo, Mass Effect, Gears of War and then what? Wii's the best for a reason. But then again. it's your choice!

What about Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2? Metroid Prime 3? Resident Evil 4? Super Paper Mario? Battalion Wars II? Trauma Center: New Blood?

i have rented everyone of those games except for trauma center. metroid was good but out of those thats it. i am not getting rid of my wii. i know they have some good games coming and its great for groups. hell my dad who hates video games playes my wii when i take it 2 his house.wii is a good system and i don't mean to complain i just like graphics i guess. yes wii has some games with good graphics you don't need to name them i know what they are.but they also have some crappy games and i don't need to name them.i guess no one knows what i mean

well... only thing I could think of is suggest more games, but you already said nothing out there interests you. gl with the 360, but dont give up on the wii alltogether!

Don't all systems have lame games? It's no one else's fault for the fact that you've blown you're money on party games while renting the good ones.

Yes, I see where you're coming from, but my question still stands WHY are you actually BUYING the party games? Do you do ANY research on your games before you buy them?

And Resident Evil 4 is NOT a game to rent. It's better the second time around.

AtomicB said:
Don't all systems have lame games? It's no one else's fault for the fact that you've blown you're money on party games while renting the good ones.

Yes, I see where you're coming from, but my question still stands WHY are you actually BUYING the party games? Do you do ANY research on your games before you buy them?

And Resident Evil 4 is NOT a game to rent. It's better the second time around.

the only party game i have bought was rayman oh and i guess wii play but that was just for the remote. when i go to rent a game all i c is party games or little cute games like my horse,my cat,my dog.playground,hot wheels,deweys adventure,mario party 8,my sims,carnival games donkey kong blast and so on. i am just not into those games.

JAKE196 said:
LOL you bought chicken shoot. :lol:

Maybe thats your problem?

my girlfriend bought chicken shoot that game is a joke and nintendo should not allow things like that

Back