well goodbye wii

The Wii was fun for a minute

The Wii was fun for a minute, but I agree with the OP. I see some great things coming from the Wii's technology, but being 24, Married, and having a child... when I find time to get my game on... I need to be able to jump on my console and game.

The Wii just didn't do it for me as I originally thought. It is not the console as much as the games. Not that the games aren't good... but they just aren't for me. The lack of needed online features also bothered me. This of course doesn't mean Nintendo won't get their act together.

If the Wii had downloadable demo's and a good friend system... it would be a no brainer. But I'm really tired of buying games that suck. I had Strikers, Mario Galaxy, Metal of Honor: Heros 2, Guitar Hero 3, Battalion Wars 2, Wario: Smooth Moves, Paper Mario Wii, and Zelda. I stopped buying games and was forced to try rentals because I was wasting money on games with good appeal but lacking anything good.

Zelda was awesome. But it ended there. Metal of Honor coulda been a hit except its goofy controls made the game no fun. Guitar Hero 3... well is Guitar Hero 3. Actually the best game I've played on the Wii (short of Zelda) is Geometry Wars. That game is a blast, which, sad to say is what convinced me to make the switch. One of the best games for the Wii was a 360 port.

Now these are points in my opinion and reasons why I switched. Just because my attention span for the other games was short, doesn't mean they are bad games... they just didn't do anything for me.

I'm just saying that the holiday season is here, Wii's are selling hot for Christmas, it wasn't for me, and I jumped ship while the iron was hot.

To me the downloadable demo's, MS Arcade, easy online play, voice chatting, movie rentals, MSN chatting... is what a 24, married, parent needs when I got a few minutes to myself.

So to the OP. I can see your point.

If your wondering why I'm here... is because I run a Wii-Based Chat site to make up for the Wii's online shortcomings.

Last edited:
Wiggly said:
lol the "stfu. youre an idiot" comment RIGHT after the "maturity level is too low fo radult debate/disccusion?" was priceless. everyone has a big mouth behind a monitor :lol:

This site is here for people who have a common interest (the wii) to discuss whatever they please about it. EVEN if that has to do with comparing it to other systems. Just because you feel this way doesnt mean the entire community does. I have never heard of a www.wii360camparisonchat.com before? So I would guess that this is probably a close second... or third if you wanna call 360chat.com a second :wink:

I think its time for you to wipe your eyes and quit getting your feelings hurt. You have a back button! If you don't like the thread then simply click it. Don't go into a thread to specifically ***** about it, whats the point of THAT?

As for "kids being fanboys" I would take a second look at your posts if I were you... seem to get pretty defensive about this stuff.

Anyway, im done responding to your posts in this thread so go ahead and get ur retaliation out and be done with it already :ciappa:

wow...your a joke...

So, yeah, Seriously, if you don't want your Wii anymore, Message me, and start packing it up. I know like a dozen people who would be happy to buy it from you.

lenitao3 said:
the person who started this thread has obiously no taste!!

seem he joined wii chat just to tell this??

what do we care if you are bored of wii??

*he may not even own wii, just trying to tell people "buy an xbox360, because wii is boring", that's the only reason for making such a thread!!

no i didn;t join this thread to tell you this. i like the wii it is just going to be my secondary system. i wish i would have enjoyed it more. i have spent alot of money on it and had not all that much fun thats all i was saying. you can all think or make up whatever you want.i don't like any super smash brothers. i like mario and zelda games i have both for wii and beat them. NOTHING ELSE LOOKS GOOD 2 ME!!

see AtomicB thats exactly my point...and that wiggly kid decides to disagree and make up nonsense reasoning...but exactly. there is no point in telling us these things. so why people do it is beyond me. its only gonna cause kids to explain why he shouldnt use it as his "secondary system" (and i wont lie, the Wii is my secondary system, which also completly knocks out Wiggly's comment about me being a "fanboy") THERE IS NO POINT IN MAKING A NEW THREAD ABOUT HOW YOU ARENT PLAYING THE WII ANYMORE. maybe i0n should make an entire new section for that! cause it honestly happens so many times and its ANNOYING!

Back