wen will the ps3 b cheaper??

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL its going to be a long while before it is that low. It just got a price drop the other day. Why don't you just save up some money and buy it if you want it? It is an excellent value when you consider everything that it has. Just a Blu-ray player costs the same amount.

paintba||er said:

If you are under...well I'm not sure if it is 18 or 16, but if you are under a certain age and what you steal totals to under $20 it is Walmart's policy to let you go. So you could just go steal things $20 at a time.

Just make sure you get things you can sell. You should have PS3 in no time then.

paintba||er said:

If you are under...well I'm not sure if it is 18 or 16, but if you are under a certain age and what you steal totals to under $20 it is Walmart's policy to let you go. So you could just go steal things $20 at a time.

Looks like you'll have to steal that PS3 piece by piece.

paintba||er said:

tnxs for the advice. i'm on my way to the police now,

paintba||er said:

if you get caught do u get to keep wat u stole [:
do u get a fine?

^ahaha he's serious!

I had never heard that, so Im not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back