What anime cartoon or character would you think kicks everyones but!!...

Luffy from one piece would own everyones' a$$. dont believe me? then start watching the whole one piece series starting from episode 1. i cant list his moves cause if i do, ittl be a loooong list

Name: MR. Hankey
Show: South Park

He's a magical christmas poop. He couls summon waves of poop and destroy everyone listed here.

you can't kill something made of feces.

dan007 said:

ok so my point is ...what anime character can beat the hell of evryone...
me myself havent seen alot of aniem cartoons..but know of course anime characters:)
1.write your characters name..
2. what anime show it came from..
3. Special move/technique/ect any other thing you wish to write..
4. why?(i that certain character soo powerful..and beat or demolish anyone..
or anyother anime character... if were put together...

ok I'll start:
Goku
Dragonball GT
Kamameha, Spirit Bomb, Dragon Fist, and turning to SS4(Super Sayin 4)
Ahamm:cool: he goes superfast,fights awsome, super strong, has style,
and could destroy any planet with a hit, person.sayin...and ofcourse flys, and shoots from his arms ki blast...
so that is why....anyone thinks he/she has a chance?:smilewinkgrin:
whats the name of the thing he dose is in the seconde sesons when he was fighting vageta he was all red and he said he had superhuman senses...j/w

Click here to see a large versionname: naruto (from the new naruto: shippuuden manga)
show naruto:p
moves: summon the giant toad (gamabunta), resengan, and for ppl who havent read the newest manga they wont get this but his new sharingan-resengan(however u spell it), kyuubi (9 tailed fox)
why: his new sharingan-resengan, which when hits an enemy, it attacks even single nerve in the body and slices it. there for killing them and never to move again. ok and when he gets possesed by the kyuubi, he starts to grow tails, and by the forth, there is a total of 9 btw, he looses control and destroys every thing in his path. wth happens at 9 tails?! =|
my thoughts exactly and correction its rasengan shuriquen:crazy: and when 9 tails show the demon will have broken the sael completely and be summoned(nerd voice lol)

Last edited:
1. Osaka (Ayumu Kasuga)
2. Azumanga Daioh
3. Insanity Effect
4. If ever there was a character that could throw the universe out of whack through sheer thought it is Osaka, for not only will her opponent stop whatever they are doing when she begins to speak, they'll soon loose their mind as well.

00001fha

naruto_freak said:
whats the name of the thing he dose is in the seconde sesons when he was fighting vageta he was all red and he said he had superhuman senses...j/w

my thoughts exactly and correction its rasengan shuriquen:crazy: and when 9 tails show the demon will have broken the sael completely and be summoned(nerd voice lol)
the move is called kioken...whenhe turns all red...:p

Name: Dante

Show: Devil May cry

Manga: devil may cry

Game: Devil may cry 1,2,3 and 4

Moves: He hasnt got any specific moves but in the games he has a few like rainstorm. He tends to use his guns Ebony and Ivory and his sword.

Info: Dante is the son of the demon lord Sparda, who turned against demon kind to protect humans, therefore dante is half human due to his mother being human. Because of his demon side he has demonic abilitys and is hard to kill.
Overall he is just plane amazing...

Family: His demon father Sparda, His Brother Virgil, his mother.

Virgil: He is like a complete opposite to dante. Dante kills demons, virigl works with demons. They hate each other.

Dante Infomation

dante_cg01.jpg

Dante_very_Cool.jpg

dante-2.jpg

6.jpg

Back