What are the best games

Call of Duty is pretty good and alot of the game's go by preference like elebits and Trauma center. But Zelda was amazing and i think this is one of the best games.

Zelda is my favorite so far. I'm picking up Elebits today which looks really cool. And Red Steel is pretty good, too.

I have purchased this system for my boys who are 13 18 and 20

they like war games and zelda and mostly pc games like Command and Conquer

what is the boxing like?

Canadiankid said:
I have purchased this system for my boys who are 13 18 and 20

they like war games and zelda and mostly pc games like Command and Conquer

what is the boxing like?

Boxing is definitely not one of my top choices for Wii Sports.

I'm an avid PC gamer, primarily FPS. And when i heard about the wii's control scheme i got way exited cause i hate FPS' on consoles cause i'm so used to a mouse and keyboard. well I got call of duty and am pretty disappointed. It's still pretty darn hard for me to get used to the controls. but i dont think any thing will ever take the place of the mouse and keyboard when it comes to FPS.

BUT i also have rayman and i love it! it has a group of mini games that are in first person perspective but you dont control walking movement (wasd) its very much like virtua cop from back in the day. and i totally dig that group of mini games! i hope they make some virtua cop style games for the wii! hmmm, sounds like a post!

anyway, rayman is sweet. especialy if you've got more then one player.

I got CoD3 cause of all the bad Red Steel reviews, and I found it very fun. The aiming works great, the smoke and grenade effects are pretty good, and the game feels like WWII. The controls do take a little getting used to, but it is all worthwhile. I may get Red Steel because apparently it isn't as bad as most people say it is...

the best for wiimote usage

wii sports tennis with one wiimote in each hand is the best game ever.

Zelda is the best but since you have 3 kids, you might want more of a multiplayer game like Rayman or Super Monkey Ball

Back