What Wii Games To Buy First?

Well the Wii is the number 2 best selling console out at the moment and is only behind the DS. For Pokemon Battle revolution you can combine both tou give you a different option to play it. The Wii is fantastic!

Chafik31 said:
I haven't gotten the Wii yet, but if I did, what are the best games in Wii to get first, or just the best games in Wii?

So what's the best game for me?
I like shooting games, adventure games, and some fighting games, that have a good, long, fun story line and that I won't get bored of really fast. I don't care about graphics, or any of that..the game just has to be FUN. I was thinking about Call of Duty 3 or Splinter Cell Double Agent..

What do you think? Post your opinion.

With my Wii I will buy Wii Play(one reason: It has got a Wii remote)!
I sugest to you to buy Wii Play if you want an extra Wii Remote! :D
If you want a shooting game...
What about Far Cry?

Last edited:
Wii play is a game you get with a remote bundle for an extra £5. Just gets you use to the remote. Not really worth getting in my opinion.

Zelda - This is a no-brainer, great game and good graphics accompanied with it.

SSX Blur - Best sports game and uses both the wiimote and nunchunk very well.

Super Paper Mario - A great adventure game with a well written story.

Super Paper Mario seems a definate game to get but if you are in the Uk you'll have to wait until mid September before you get your hands on it.

wario2ooo said:
i play pokemon......yeah.....-_-

pbr- pokemon battle revolution for wii

pkm- pokemon for ds

So that's what they mean by a PBR pokemon...PSH.

The answer to Chafik:

Some games support both the wii mote and nunchunk, but some also only use the wiimote. If i were you i'd buy both if you want all-out multiplayer.

Back