What Wii Games To Buy First?

When I got my wii, I made sure to get an extra remote/nunchuck because my girlfriend and I like to play together. Other than that, there's nothing you truly need. Maybe a points card if you want to hit up the VC. One thing you might want to look into is the wireless sensor bar by Nyko. I needed that thing because the wires made it too difficult with my setup and now I can put it wherever I like

alot of questions, don't take this wrong but you need to do some research or we will be going on for months!

Don't buy Call of Duty 3 if you're looking to play multiplayer. Medal of honor vanguard actually has it unlike COD3. And in my opinion it has a better MOH has a better storyline. With 32 man online play with the next medal of honor, call of duty better think of something new or their going to get beat easily in sales.

RivalDestiny said:
A lot of games like Zelda, SSX Blur, Mario Strikers, Trauma Center, Mario Party 8, Warioware, and many others..

And can you please not double post and read the rule here

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/announcement-forum-rules-policies-read.html

Thanks

Just to clear things up, only one minigame on Mario Party 8 used the nunchuk and its not in the normal gameplay. It is in the extras tent, so you need not worry about that with that game, just wii remotes are needed.

Back