What Wii Games To Buy First?

Chafik31

WiiChat Member
Jul 15, 2007
In my house with my Wii
I haven't gotten the Wii yet, but if I did, what are the best games in Wii to get first, or just the best games in Wii?

So what's the best game for me?
I like shooting games, adventure games, and some fighting games, that have a good, long, fun story line and that I won't get bored of really fast. I don't care about graphics, or any of that..the game just has to be FUN. I was thinking about Call of Duty 3 or Splinter Cell Double Agent..

What do you think? Post your opinion.

Splinter Cell is terrible! I just traded it in for Mario Party 8 which is the best for minigames. I would definately recommend Call of Duty 3 for shoot em up, Zelda for adventure, Mario Strikers Charged for online fun and Mario Party 8 for the above reason.

wario ware: smooth move, call of duty or metal slug anthologys, legend of zelda and resident evil 4

Phew ok thank you I was going to buy Splinter Cell for my next game, but now I changed my mind...unless anyone else has anyother opinions?

I agree with you on Call of Duty 3, I saw some gameplay videos and it was amazing...are they ever going to make Call of Duty 3 online??

And I hate mario party, I have had some...bad experiences which I don't wanna talk about...I think I might get Godfather or Zelda for my 2nd game.

Eh....I don't like Wario Ware very much, although I will try to see some videos about it. And I just don't know what the hell metal slug anthologys is.

eh...... warioware is good if u have 1 wiimote

MSA- 2d killing frenzy with guys with machine guns, shotguns, lasers and flamethrowers

i dont have mario strikers, im in the U.S., doesn't come out it 14 days

Warioware is AWFUL!!! Please do not buy this. Pointless and lasts like 5 mins on single player. Even more people doesn't add more fun. One of the most overated games ever!

Same eh then that would imply it is a good game. Seriously tell me the point of Warioware. Even tried the DS version which again was so overated.

By looking at your signature I would say that you are probably a major Wario fan as well so maybe that's your reason for liking this.

Wii code-These are exchanged to send mail to other people registered and send Mii's

Friend Code- This is what you get for the online games which allow linked online games for people you know or have chatted to on forums. You can have random linked games so not entirely necessary to exchange really.

Back