What are you scared of?

ISDUELLINGDRAGONS_51_41511a.jpg

Oh, there's also this one called Dueling Dragons.

x5.jpg

And this one. It's called X and is famous for spinning its passengers in 4 dimensions.

Haha, i've been on Kingda Ka and dueling Dragons. they really aren't that scary if you're used to roller coasters. I'm most afraid of someone walking in on me when i'm in the bathroom. I'm always paranoid and hold onto the bathroom door when i'm in there.

Those roller coasters are cool..... I guess. Just kidding.:)

Anyway, is anyone scared that if you walk alone in the street but y'know that someone is watching, but you wouldn't dare to look back?

Wow.... The only roller coster I ever went on was in hershey park in PA, it was called comet. First I wouldn't go but my friends made me. It was the worst time of my life, I could never imagine going on anything bigger than that little wooden roller coster! And yes king bowser, personally I would be terrified

Last edited:
26089_800px-Kingda_Ka.jpg

For everyone who's afraid of roller coasters, take a good...long...look.
It's called Kingda Ka. It goes 128 mph and is 456 ft tall. It is both the fastest and tallest roller coaster in the world(or at least I think it still is). There are height regulations cuz if u're 2 tall...the G-Force can brake your back. So who wants to go first?:lol:

Oh god... Roller Coasters aren't all that thrilling for me, never really got into them. But that thing; I used to have mild Acrophobia (fear of heights), I'm sure that'd bring it back for a moment or two. :lol:

Now that I think of it, I used to have a genuine fear of wasps as a kid. I was always doing something outside back then, seemed like I was constantly getting stung by them, lol. Eventually I started running at the sight of one; if it was on the other side of the yard/street/whatever or not. I still remember how painful it was to be stung on the nose by those things. :lol:

I remember when I was at Disney land my folks kept edging me to go on the California screaming roller coaster but I kept putting it off till later. When I finally decided to go on my last night there it closed.:frown5:

I love the old wooden roller coaster in Play land Vancouver but it can really beat you up sometimes.:lol:

Ugh, too much phobias, man.:lol:

Anyway, I'm scared of CK.....

I thinks snakes are cool, but it depends though. King Cobra are scary. Only a professional could tame those beast.=P

Back