What makes you a Veteran of WiiChat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a veteran because I've been here longer than the vast majority of y'all :p I think we were only up to about three digits worth of members when I joined... and now we're at five. There's only a few people still active here that have been on longer than me, off the top of my head they'd include 'Prinny and i0n...

meh, I should just join every forum that pops up, never post at all... Come back a year later, and start yelling that I'm a vet.

haha

Brawny said:
meh, I should just join every forum that pops up, never post at all... Come back a year later, and start yelling that I'm a vet.

haha

As long as the members of that forum follow the same philosophy as many here, you would be OK.

:rolleyes: at the entire concept.

im more famous

i think people confuse that alot. if youre famous that doesnt make you a vetern. i believe those who have been here since day one hearing news on the wii and joining this site from humble beginings are veterans.

just because people know your face/avatar doesnt mean you own this place. like for instance the vets clan. reason that was shot to sh*t was because the new commers kept thinking that "oh we're well known we deserve to be here with our high post counts and reps" and whatnot. sorry it doesnt work that way. ive got more respect for the members who have lower post counts and more time on than these newbes here. EVEN I ADMIT AS A MOD THAT IM A NEWB TO SOME OF THESE VETERANS!

Thats my rant and im sticking to it

dakuda said:
Sure, reply with some sarcasm seeping through your post.

I have taught special ed classes. I also have a younger brother that has gone through them.

Hey, who cares right? Let's all be inconsiderate assholes and just make blanket statements against entire populations. Just for kicks, right?

It is the Internet. Who cares? I can pretend to be whoever I want and say whatever I want.:frown2:

That is all sweet and touching but...

The day I stop using the word "Retard" at the request of a white sox fan...will coincidentally be the day Illinois falls into the ocean.

Did you make a very stern forum post on the imdb page for The Ringer as well?

Last edited:
vagrant said:
That is all sweet and touching but...

The day I stop using the word "Retard" at the request of a white sox fan...will coincidentally be the day Illinois falls into the ocean.

Did you make a very stern forum post on the imdb page for The Ringer as well?

Because the baseball team I follow works into your superiority/jackass issues how, exactly?

It was not meant to be sweet and touching, it was meant to point out the use of a word that is barely used anymore, especially in professional circles, and that you need to update your vocabulary to 1997 standards. Kids these days....

BTW: That is 2005 World Series Champion White Sox. Gotta milk it while it is more recent than anyone else in the AL.

dakuda said:
Because the baseball team I follow works into your superiority/jackass issues how, exactly?

It was not meant to be sweet and touching, it was meant to point out the use of a word that is barely used anymore, especially in professional circles, and that you need to update your vocabulary to 1997 standards. Kids these days....

BTW: That is 2005 World Series Champion White Sox. Gotta milk it while it is more recent than anyone else in the AL.

If you are old enough to be calling me a kid, then you should be old enough to not be offended by things like that on the internet.

I don't really care if you teach special ed children or not. It was an analogy, and not even one I made up myself.

Last edited:
Arcadium said:
A veteran:

A person who was before the whole bunch of noobs

Me :D

I agree completely. I guess a vet would be someone who was in fall or before because after christmas was when people got wiis and flooded the site. Even if im not a vet (i dont know who decides that), there are tons of members who have been here a while and i think are vet-worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back