What are you scared of?

I'm scared of being cheated on and lied to.

I'm also scared of falling. Both falling from heights and falling for someone who will end up hurting me.

Yeah yeah, emotionally I'm kind of a pussy. But you are what you eat ;P

I'm scared of Dieing in my sleep and Heights on roller coaster well I'm scared of malfunctions

Ahhhh, it's good to see my thread ALIVE!:lol:

Anyway, I scared of dead people with black eyes, ripped skin (not to mention that see their dead meat in there), moaning with agony, and much more!

Scarey just... Thinking about it...

Injecting.
Wasps.
and people in oversized animal costumes. Mascots and the like. no joke.

When I was like 7, I was terrified of riding rollercoasters. But I somehow got over it and now I'll ride any coaster you can throw at me. The scariest moment, before I got over my fear, happened when I went to Circus Circus in Las Vegas. I was about to go on the pink rollercoaster that goes all throughout the building, when all of a sudden, I remembered certain scenes of Final Destination 3 which I had only seen like 3 days before. :shocked::eek::eek1::cryin:

Heyyyy, I've been to Circus Circus in Las Vegas.=) That pink roller coaster is a little scary... And I'm still am...:lol:......*sighhhhh*

Roller coasters
Afraid of skiing and going straight but falling into the foresty tree part(only been skiing a lil)

26089_800px-Kingda_Ka.jpg

For everyone who's afraid of roller coasters, take a good...long...look.
It's called Kingda Ka. It goes 128 mph and is 456 ft tall. It is both the fastest and tallest roller coaster in the world(or at least I think it still is). There are height regulations cuz if u're 2 tall...the G-Force can brake your back. So who wants to go first?:lol:

Back