What are you scared of?

Haha, was the movie that scary? I was thinking about going to see it this weekend.. Anyone else seen this?

^What Johnny? That only happens in the Freddy Kuger movies.

I couldn't sleep well last night because I got a bit scared after watching that movie called "Paranormal Activity".

To be honest I get scared a bit easily with horror movies because I hardly watch them but Paranormal Activity is different because it's real! It's more of a documentary.

I have this thing that I wake up when I'm dreaming of retarded stuff. Example: I once dreamed that I was able to jump really high like on top of my house with 1 hop and I woke up because that is stupid and nobody could do that. I don't know, I just don't die in my sleep but I have heard of that before.

Getting an uncurable disease like cancer, diabetes, AIDS.

Haha, was the movie that scary? I was thinking about going to see it this weekend.. Anyone else seen this?

I couldn't sleep well last night because I got a bit scared after watching that movie called "Paranormal Activity".

Nah, I haven't seen it.:/

@GC- Is it really scary or good and scary with suspense?(NOTE: I love suspense movies :D)

My only fears are losing my girlfriend, family, pets, my own life.

I used to have the worst fear of opening a door when i'd watch it slightly open and close from a breeze or something..But i'm not scared anymore. Haha.

and for sure, johnny100 isn't scared of anything, hes the beast that other people are scared of! hahaha. just kidding john

@GC- Is it really scary or good and scary with suspense?(NOTE: I love suspense movies :D)

Well if you watch you would probably say, "Nah it wasn't even that scary" but when you think about it all of the movie is real so it is a scary thought for that to happen to you. People from school say the same thing.
You will understand what I mean if you watch it.
P.S: The last 5-10 minutes of the movie is the scariest. Ask anyone from school who saw it and they will say the same thing :p

My love ones dying.

Well if you watch you would probably say, "Nah it wasn't even that scary" but when you think about it all of the movie is real so it is a scary thought for that to happen to you. People from school say the same thing.
You will understand what I mean if you watch it.
P.S: The last 5-10 minutes of the movie is the scariest. Ask anyone from school who saw it and they will say the same thing :p

My love ones dying.

Hmmmm...... I see what you mean my friend.:p Sometimes when I watch a little tiny part of the movie, my head starts popping up questions like "WHAT HAPPENS IF THATS ME!" or "DAMN!!! I'm glad I don't live there..." And all this other stuff.:p

Scared of Demons taking over the world!:scared:

Scared of your face GCommander.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nah, I'm just playin'.:p

Back