What are you scared of?

Bacon is the ****. In soviet russia, you still eat bacon.:)

****ING ****! I was thinking of posting that, you damned mind reader. Get out of my head! DX

You know, I havn't had bacon in awhile... Damn liver problems. I getting bacon tomorrow regardless, damnit!

HEIL BACON!

:lol: We bacon loves are smarter than your average human.

i had bacon like a week ago.

HEIL BACON!

lol At the posts. Bacon post never fail. Fudge, yeah!!!

? FUCK YEAH!!!

Im about to eat a chicken sandwitch.( did i spell it right? ).

It has teriyaki chicken, italian bread..oooo and so much more.YUM

( did i spell it right? ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUFxKUsW0nE

Teriyaki on italian? ARE YOU MAD? Because that probably wouldn't be half bad.

I'm scared of the fact I can unflinchingly watch videos like the above straight through while retaining my sanity, and just looking bored. That really isn't normal, I'd assume... ?

I saw that video and exited out after the 6th no.lol

It was a great sandwich( how about now?). Nice and toasted and made by...idk.lol

? FUCK YEAH!!!

Im about to eat a chicken sandwitch.( did i spell it right? ).

It has teriyaki chicken, italian bread..oooo and so much more.YUM
I rarely cuss, dude.=)
( did i spell it right? ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUFxKUsW0nE

Teriyaki on italian? ARE YOU MAD? Because that probably wouldn't be half bad.

I'm scared of the fact I can unflinchingly watch videos like the above straight through while retaining my sanity, and just looking bored. That really isn't normal, I'd assume... ?

I saw that video and exited out after the 6th no.lol

It was a great sandwich( how about now?). Nice and toasted and made by...idk.lol

:lol: By the fact of CK's experience, you should get off. Just kidding, man.;)

Hm, Teriyaki on Italian........... Eh.lol

Sometimes, I fart a lot in public situations (at least I admit it), and I'm afraid that I'm going to poop myself every once in a while. Tonight was the worst-- at a party and a ton of small, hot farts. Just the kind that lead to diarrhea

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG.:lol:

Dude just hold it in, if you feel it about to come out, say excuse me and RUN.:p

But it's spontaneous, you see! It's called "explosive diarrhea" for a reason.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol:

I can't believe im talking to you about this right now. Do just don't push too hard.>.<

:lol: :lol:

I can't believe im talking to you about this right now. Do just don't push too hard.>.<

Yeah it's a bit awkward that the post up there is first on the page...

I actually never seen you cuss unless ass is a cuss.
Well, that's true. But ass is not really a cuss word. I'm guessing it's a modern word for "Arse." I dunno...lol But, it's used as a bad word for folks that likes to cuss.
Sometimes, I fart a lot in public situations (at least I admit it), and I'm afraid that I'm going to poop myself every once in a while. Tonight was the worst-- at a party and a ton of small, hot farts. Just the kind that lead to diarrhea

Oh, gawsh!xD Dude, are you OK???? Gez, I understand you in a position of "chills in butts" but, dang!XD

I'm scared when something is limited time only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOSH I WANNA GET THAT MARIO WII EDITION SOOOOO BAD!!!!!

Sigh.............

Back