What are you scared of?

I'm also scared when old people tried to grab my cheeks.:scared:

I run for cover to stay away.

Becoming helpless to do anything on my own, e.g. Locked-in syndrome, Alzheimer's disease.

My great-grandmother has Alzheimer's.

Don't worry, you're not scared of it when you get it.

But I'm afraid of ALS, for my grandmother had it. Let's hope it didn't find a way through the genes.

fgdeathbeer7qe.gif

My great-grandmother has Alzheimer's.

Don't worry, you're not scared of it when you get it.
Trust me, the idea of losing my memory and becoming unable to look after myself is a very scary thought to me, and I'm aware that in early stages you'll be able to recognise it's happening to you.

I'm scared of that one spot on my wall at night. I always think it's some spider (which I am also scared of).

Scared of heights, too.
Hugo said:
i'm scared of blood. idk what you call it
Hemophobia?

When I first saw this thread I was going to say nothing, but something jogged my memory.

Fears when I was a kid:
The dark - Gone
Big brides with barely any railing - Not sure
Dark, deep water - Not sure
Heights - Gone
Crazy hicks with a chainsaw - Made up

Anyway, I'm not really sure if I'm still scared of anything. I think I'm going to go climb to the top of a huge bridge and look down. If I'm not scared at least the knocks one of the remaining two. I doubt I can prove the dark, deep water one... since I was thinking around a few thousand feet down and I wouldn't be scared inside of a submarine :p.

I need to find new things to fear... life is a little boring without being scared (I use to love scary movies too).

I'm also scared when I have a dream falling off from a cliff and hit the floor. Well, I never hit the floor in my dream, but I suggesting that I'd prabably die! FOR REAL! Maybe, I hope not.*shudder*

When I was small I was afraid of cars,
I had dreams where this big red car always chased me.

Last edited:
That threat detected message on your computer when if you get a virus. I dont know why but the thought of something annoying happening to your computer >_<

Back