What Character do you hate facing the most?

godstepk1d

DarkAngel Brawler
Feb 3, 2009
Rutgers University, NJ
Wii Online Code
8032-7757-7806-0907
I have a personal vendetta against Pikmin. I hate facing him in any match, it doesn't matter whether my opponent is horrible or not. Maybe I am just scarred from getting whooped by my brother over and over and over with pikmin.

Anyone else have a character that they absolutely hate to face or would rather not brawl against?

i always have trouble with wolf, human or CPU. i can still win sometimes but that doesn't stop it from being hard and annoying

Wolf is another character that sucks to play against. If i were to name top 3 characters I would rather not play against, it'd be:

1)Pikmin
2)Pit
3)Ike

In order of supreme annoyance:

1) Luigi
2) Toon Link
3) Wolf
4) Diddy Kong
5) Olimar
6) Snake

Ugh, I hate facing all of these characters when they're in the hands of experienced players.

game and watch
meta knight
pit (because all people do is fly away)

I believe we already have a thread for this, but it's old, so... meh.

I know damn well who I hate, here's as it follows.

1. Diddy Kong. **** YOU AND YOUR BANNANAS, SPAMMER! [/caps] Errggghhh, Diddy Kong is literally cheap. He can just spam the same bannana combos and kill you with his insanely quick/ powerful enough D-smash.

2. Olimar. He can be spammed by anyones, pro or not. Olimar sucks bawls in the hands of a douche.

3. Wolf. He can be spammed like hell. It's a shame I have to share my favorite character with tons of spammer n00bs.

4. Snake. He can shove a grenade up his arse, because I'm sick of Snake's spamming them for hell. OMG THROW A GRENADE! NOW DROP A GRENADE BY SHIELDING! -.- He also has crazy reach, power, AND priority. In short, he's spammy and cheap.

5. G&W. Blaaah, I hate G&W. Spammy aerials, unbelievable recovery, tons of power, and just plain cheapness in the hands of a spammer. If the person isn't a spammer, I can deal with them though.

And for an honorable mention...

Weegee. RAGH! I hate Luigi. I just don't know how to play as him, on the rarity I come across a good Weegee player, I don't know how to fight or counter him. I simply suck against Luigi... Don't know why.

Suprised Meta Knight/Pit/Ike aren't on the list? Let me explain.

Yes, Meta is cheap. But only in the hands of a spammer. I've never faced a good Meta who's also spammy, which is a huge plus. So when I see a spammer, I whoop his ass. When I face a good Meta, it's all fun.

Pit... big deal. His arrows are easy to dodge, his other "spammy" moves leave him at a disadvantage. When I fight spammy Pits, they die faster than spammy Metas, lol.

Ike. ... What? He's easy to gimp, easy to dodge, and... well, he's only middle tier. He may have insane power, but n00b spammers die miserably, yes, even faster than Pit spammers. I lol when someone picks Ike and tries to spam. ... Good Ike players are hell though, but they're rare. My one friend, jesus... Best Ike I've ever seen.

Last edited:
^Awesome, our lists are nearly identical!

I'm also surprised Ike would be chosen. For the same reasons you mentioned.

1. Diddy Kong. **** YOU AND YOUR BANNANAS, SPAMMER! [/caps] Errggghhh, Diddy Kong is literally cheap. He can just spam the same bannana combos and kill you with his insanely quick/ powerful enough D-smash.

2. Olimar. He can be spammed by anyones, pro or not. Olimar sucks bawls in the hands of a douche.

3. Wolf. He can be spammed like hell. It's a shame I have to share my favorite character with tons of spammer n00bs.

4. Snake. He can shove a grenade up his arse, because I'm sick of Snake's spamming them for hell. OMG THROW A GRENADE! NOW DROP A GRENADE BY SHIELDING! -.- He also has crazy reach, power, AND priority. In short, he's spammy and cheap.

5. G&W. Blaaah, I hate G&W. Spammy aerials, unbelievable recovery, tons of power, and just plain cheapness in the hands of a spammer. If the person isn't a spammer, I can deal with them though.

Weegee. RAGH! I hate Luigi. I just don't know how to play as him, on the rarity I come across a good Weegee player, I don't know how to fight or counter him. I simply suck against Luigi... Don't know why.

Yes, Meta is cheap. But only in the hands of a spammer. I've never faced a good Meta who's also spammy, which is a huge plus. So when I see a spammer, I whoop his ass. When I face a good Meta, it's all fun.

Pit... big deal. His arrows are easy to dodge, his other "spammy" moves leave him at a disadvantage. When I fight spammy Pits, they die faster than spammy Metas, lol.

Ike. ... What? He's easy to gimp, easy to dodge, and... well, he's only middle tier. He may have insane power, but n00b spammers die miserably, yes, even faster than Pit spammers. I lol when someone picks Ike and tries to spam. ... Good Ike players are hell though, but they're rare. My one friend, jesus... Best Ike I've ever seen.

Yeah i pretty much hate SPAMMERS too:mad5:

-Marth

-R.O.B

-Ganondorf

-Ness

-Pikachu

-Pit

-Meta Knight

-Fox

-Falco

-Wolf
I think that's all of of them.

Last edited:

The reason I hate facing Pit is because first of all he can fly which automatically leaves you at a handicap. He has two moves which reflect blasts and his shield which reflects everything. In the hands of someone who is rather decent, pit can be deadly and quite annoying.

I also hate facing Ike because whenever im fighting him, he will be losing and out of nowhere, one hit (just about any power move of his) kills me. When I have a low damage. i hate it!!

LOL I'm good with every single character listed here!!!!
I don't spam except with olimar because the only move has that does somethng is his side b.

Back