What Character do you hate facing the most?

You got lucky, Alex. :D I was having an off day with Meta, you saw me suicide twice on that last match. ... And yes, I'm johning. :p

How many times have I beaten you since then? >_>

lol yea but i dont think we have ever fought since that match......

No spammer will ever be good. The more you use a move the less powerful it gets. You have an invisible list of 10 moves that update each successful attack you launch. Once on the list the move becomes less powerful.

Umm... What on Earth are you saying? That confused me.

However, welcome to Wiichat. I hope you not only get FC's, but also become a regular post-er

No spammer will ever be good. The more you use a move the less powerful it gets. You have an invisible list of 10 moves that update each successful attack you launch. Once on the list the move becomes less powerful.

Hmmm... interesting, so that's how the stale moves system works. Still, the question is, how does the list function to make moves even less powerful if used 3+ times?

Hmm I really hate fighting the Fox family ( Fox wolf and falco? ) and I also hate fighting bowser.

Everyone doesn't seem to like the Star Fox trio, lol. I've got a good Falco and a mean Wolf, and my Fox can put up a fight. Best stay away from me. :p

it's easy to use them, i personally think they're over buffed :p

Ahh, the Space Animals....I can do decently against them. But I can never use them.

it's easy to use them, i personally think they're over buffed :p

Well, Falco is, he's top tier for a reason.

Wolf is very spammable, one of the spammiest characters of Brawl; but he suicides so easily, his spam is so predictable, and his spammy moves have a lot of cooldown, a pro can easily stop the spam and own him.

Fox isn't exactly overbuffed. It's easy to spam D-air for damage/combos and U-smash for KOs, but he can be a very repetitive character; if you havn't trained with him, it's easy to spot a pattern and own them up.

Well, Falco is, he's top tier for a reason.

Wolf is very spammable, one of the spammiest characters of Brawl; but he suicides so easily, his spam is so predictable, and his spammy moves have a lot of cooldown, a pro can easily stop the spam and own him.

Fox isn't exactly overbuffed. It's easy to spam D-air for damage/combos and U-smash for KOs, but he can be a very repetitive character; if you havn't trained with him, it's easy to spot a pattern and own them up.

As long as you're in a big stage like hyrule temple (my favorite stage ever) Thres almost no way for them to suicide unless they go to the edge and does it. Also you can stop their side B move any time you want so.....

I was referring to suicide as a poorly executed recovery, not a Side-B off the stage; only a complete n00b would do that. :p

And no, you can't stop their Side B any time you want. The timing for that is extremely difficult, and every single pro knows this pretty well. I wouldn't be able to use it even a fourth of the time if I tried to master it, lol.

Anyways, my point being is that their recovery is tricky, and if you just try to pick them up for a random fight, you'll fail miserably. Lol.

Back