What Character do you hate facing the most?

Yes... Yes I am. But someone has to have that role. :p

You know, I just realized something. I hate Wolf dittos. I suck at them... Or atleast, compared to my actual end-stock rate when not facing another person's Wolf.

Ya, I main Wolf, but I have trouble facing him in a ditto. Irony...

Meta dittos for me are 50-50, I'd say. Sometimes I have the right mindset, sometimes I don't.

Last time I was beating Sho almost all of the time, but he was rusty since he hadn't played in ages. ... I loathe to think how powerful he'll be once he's got his game back.

Well actually, not really. A challenge is always fun. :p

However, back in the day of my early wiichating days (when I was better than most, but not as good as now), Sho owned me terribly. I beat him only a handful of times; maybe only 4 matches. And that was after countless beatings. Sho is godly.

To be honest, I learned a lot from the Birdman. Before I fought him I was close minded on my mains (although I can't remember whom they were at the time, Wolf being one of them), and I didn't even think of subbing chars. But now I'm an all-around good player, and I can now say "Random is my sub" (not main though... my mains are in a league of their own when compared to my others, lol). In short, Sho taught me quite a bit by handing my ass to me over and over.

omg the SSBfreakCK dude in this thread is so annoying he posts a reply to every single post we have heard your opinion now gtfo?

omg the SSBfreakCK dude in this thread is so annoying he posts a reply to every single post we have heard your opinion now gtfo?

It's because he knows more about this than anyone else. That was an uneeded remark. He is gone, but he will be back everynow and again.

Welcome to WiiChat btw.

Back