What Character do you hate facing the most?

i hate marth players lol.

they are always so arrogant and counter happy. then if they stand still they look all cool and stuff.

i will find a way to get past olimars defenses against expert olimar users :idea:

Good luck with that. I've been trying to for nearly 1 and a half years; no luck. If Prince Link were still around, I'm confident he'd STILL out-space me. :lol:

they are always so arrogant and counter happy.

I use Marth for fun, and he was my sub in melee. But I was never counter happy, or (overly...) arrogant. =(

Good Marth players are scary.

Out of both of those, Lucas, I find is the hardest.

Lol. Good thing that's an opinion, or I'd be all over this. Expert Ness players are ****ing crazy; I used to play this one dude all the time. In my prime, when pretty much noone I faced could beat me, he would own me 3/4 the time. WITH A LOW TIER. I gave him his favorite line of all time; "PK thunder is broken." Heed that well... BECAUSE IT IS GOD DAMNIT! DX

they are always so arrogant and counter happy.

Ow. I don't think I'm arrogant and being counter-happy isn't helpful you know.
Good for stopping meteors or other certain situations. I've relied less and less on counters. I do the Dancing Blade a bit much though.

I honestly don't hate any players unless they cheat. I just wanna be better at the game. :sick:

Good for stopping meteors or other certain situations.

I honestly don't hate any players unless they cheat. I just wanna be better at the game. :sick:

Counter is one of the godliest ways to stop some recoveries from sweetspotting the ledge; especially Ike's Up B. I've seen some amusing gimps/stage spikes happen by using counter.

... Does hacks that don't apply to gameplay mechanics count as cheating (such as music hacks)? ... If so, guilty as charged. =P

Good for stopping meteors or other certain situations.

Counter is one of the godliest ways to stop some recoveries from sweetspotting the ledge; especially Ike's Up B. I've seen some amusing gimps/stage spikes happen by using counter.

... Does hacks that don't apply to gameplay mechanics count as cheating (such as music hacks)? ... If so, guilty as charged. =P

Depends on your music tastes. :wink:

Lol. Good thing that's an opinion, or I'd be all over this. Expert Ness players are ****ing crazy; I used to play this one dude all the time. In my prime, when pretty much noone I faced could beat me, he would own me 3/4 the time. WITH A LOW TIER. I gave him his favorite line of all time; "PK thunder is broken." Heed that well... BECAUSE IT IS GOD DAMNIT! DX
I used to be really good with Ness, but now I suck as him. Strangely my best characters nowadays are Pikachu, Sonic, and King Dedede.

Time does strange things to your mains/subs. I used to sub Zamus, and Meta was my worst character. Sounds odd, right? :lol:

Sonic's an interesting character to play well as... Mind games a plenty. I'm not too good with Sonic; although in Brawl+, I can do some damage with him.

Esp... We've never Brawled, have we (that, or I can't remember, since I'm such a dunce...)? We need to some time, yeah? If you're up to it, I'd Brawl you right now. =)

I hate Facing Samus especially when it comes to sudden death

Last edited:
I main Zelda a lot, but I hate the many spammers you find. They always use her B side attack. Especially in sudden deaths. D:

I also hate Fox, Falco and the people who think that they are a god at using Sonic.

-Fox

-Pikachu

Those are the top 2.

Pikachu and Kirby

Pikachu is soo cheap and i h8 kirbys down smash, its knocked me out so many times :mad2: lol

Back