What character(s) do you hate most? REDONE

Its because of the spam leve, not because I got beat...I could say "Oh pit's garbage!" all because I get my ass whooped

Pit? well he's not really powerful in any way nor does he have anything to make him worth maining. the only real reason he's hated is cause of spammers.
just like people hate Meta cause they spam or cause they'll say he's broken(he's not and anybody that thinks he is is a dumb@$$)

me though, i hate Peach. and for a simple fact: i can't use her. i'm good enough with every character that i can beat a lvl 9 cpu without resorting to spam, instead using combos and stretegies. but Peach? i can't even beat a lvl 5. same with Melee. i can use everybody but Peach.

lol, you should use them on frliendlies, I like ALL the characters really, but if I HAD to hate a character, it would be Olimar as I said before, bad past times of spam.

No hate on ANY OTHA CHARACTER.

PS: using characters you suck as in friendlies is a good way to get better with em

PSS: My best possible character is infact Pit, I do not spam or anything like that, if people hate him just because of spam then try him yourself! You don't need to hate him just because of spam without trying him first.

Meta knight is terrible there's no reall reason why to have him on the game Olimar is stupid too.

I hate ike. I hate ike. I REALLY... hate ike. :mad5: He's got too much power, and even my epic, (which i emphasize on epic), Sonic cant beat him.

ppl hate ike cuz of spammers.
and they make ike look like a faggot. :angry:
but, like me or SKing,we can kick-ass w/ ike

I hate ike. I hate ike. I REALLY... hate ike. :mad5: He's got too much power, and even my epic, (which i emphasize on epic), Sonic cant beat him.

i kno, you guys actually use ike the right way. (don't no-one dare say 'that's what she said!) But, everytime im on basic brawl, i always keep hearing the spamming ikes using their Bside attack. IT IS SO FREAKIN' ANNOYING! lmao

Its popular here too.Im starting to hate it.-_-.

I say: Why is it so hard....they say that.
Can it be longer?....they say it..basicly i say something and they respond with that what she said..

back on topic:

i kno, you guys actually use ike the right way. (don't no-one dare say 'that's what she said!) But, everytime im on basic brawl, i always keep hearing the spamming ikes using their Bside attack. IT IS SO FREAKIN' ANNOYING! lmao

i hate faggots who use ike and make him look stupid :mad:

I hate faggots who come out with random comments and say "OMFG U LIKS ETC OLIMR SUK BAS"

Translation: OMFG im an arsehole who can't play the game, I hate Olimar cuz he whoops my little newby ASH!

Back on topic: Ike spammers ish stupid, its like "WAYA WAYA WAYA WAYA" whatever mad yell sound he makes.

I hate faggots who come out with random comments and say "OMFG U LIKS ETC OLIMR SUK BAS"

Translation: OMFG im an arsehole who can't play the game, I hate Olimar cuz he whoops my little newby ASH!

Back on topic: Ike spammers ish stupid, its like "WAYA WAYA WAYA WAYA" whatever mad yell sound he makes.

xD, that's exactly what they mean too! lol!

Back