What character(s) do you hate most? REDONE

Well all characters need to use strategy.But some more than other.

I dont know why people hate DDD.Hes awesome.I love his B.But on topic in hating character is Bowser.

Me spamming his B→ move made u hate him more! XD J/K

I remeber that:lol:It basicly made you and king bowser lose so i was alright i wasnt really that mad.

Well all characters need to use strategy.But some more than other.

I dont know why people hate DDD.Hes awesome.I love his B.But on topic in hating character is Bowser.

Me spamming his B→ move made u hate him more! XD J/K

I remeber that:lol:It basicly made you and king bowser lose so i was alright i wasnt really that mad.

You guys were hard to get, too! XD
And half the time, once I got you, the dang controller wouldn't let me SD! :lol:

You just waited in the corner for me or sking to come:lol:You just stayed there looking at your fingers your something:lol:While me and sking were beating up king bowser but he put up a fight...ALONE!:lol:

You just waited in the corner for me or sking to come:lol:You just stayed there looking at your fingers your something:lol:While me and sking were beating up king bowser but he put up a fight...ALONE!:lol:

Wait, don't forget.
I died on purpose on the last match, and King had 2 lives left.
Right before he died, I used that thing where you can use your teammate's life, and right before he died, I used his last life.
It was so dirty, but yet so funny. :lol:

Im good at using every character, but Peach is the worst. She isnt the strongest character but is always somehow knocking you off the screen:sick:

She was Low tier, last time I checked, not bottom. :p

Olimar...olimar....olimar...olimar...pikmin...DAMN pikmin...hate olimar and those damn pikmin...

Word.

i don't see how anybody can hate the awesomeness that is Captain Olimar and his Pikmin. he f***ing rocks!

You know very well how and why I hate Cheapimar, Shadow. :p

on topic: i hate Peach for 1 reason. out of every character, shes the only one i suck with. every other character i can play at least to an average level. but Peach...i lose to lvl 5's. i hate Peach

... That's incredibly sad, Shadow...

One quality I never mentioned about Snake that I hate, is grenade spam. It makes me furious... That means you, GC. :p

^The Grenades are great for repelling attacks and to help you live longer.
You get mad that Metaknight has no projectiles so you are forced to close combat but I hold on to a grenade and you attack me anyways so it's your mistake for not grabbing me so you end up getting hit with the explosion :p

I still havent gotten over hating olimar.My cousin mains him and he spam that side B and A...DAMN pikmin.I dont like vsing Fox.Simple fact is hes fast and strong.Also,with that B spam.

^The Grenades are great for repelling attacks and to help you live longer.
You get mad that Metaknight has no projectiles so you are forced to close combat but I hold on to a grenade and you attack me anyways so it's your mistake for not grabbing me so you end up getting hit with the explosion :p

That's not the point, GC. Half the time I get past the grenades (with any character), 20% of the time YOU get hit with them too. :p Point being, spam pisses me off. Your Snake would be nothing without grenade spam, is what my point is. Ironically, spam is vital to Snake beating MK.

I'd like to see you try beating me without using more than one grenade at a time. ;D As you say, the grenades are a great defense, but how about not spamming them?

Back