What character(s) do you hate most? REDONE

Im good at using every character, but Peach is the worst. She isnt the strongest character but is always somehow knocking you off the screen:sick:

Olimar...olimar....olimar...olimar...pikmin...DAMN pikmin...hate olimar and those damn pikmin...

Wow...you got that from that video brawl taunts:lol:.No mr.GAME AND WATCH rocks.Just olimar...olimar...pikmin...DAMN pikmin.

PIKMIN! OLIMAR!
PIKMIN! OLIMAR!

i don't see how anybody can hate the awesomeness that is Captain Olimar and his Pikmin. he f***ing rocks!

on topic: i hate Peach for 1 reason. out of every character, shes the only one i suck with. every other character i can play at least to an average level. but Peach...i lose to lvl 5's. i hate Peach

It's the Olimar grabs that mess you up. They could grab through about everything even the Mach Tornado. You need to edgehogg to beat Olimar fast :p

I hate fighting Sheik because of the side tilt and when they do the grab release into a dash attack cancel they get you with the tip of your fingers :sick:

when it comes to fighting shiek, i match speed against speed like for instance marth and fox but definitly fox:yesnod: it seems to work all the time for me against shiek users

I found out today...i was vsing my friend Plan and he used luigi.I used falco.He is so DAMN annoying!I hate when i vs luigi.Its not just him.Its everyone.Even luigi vs luigi i lose confidence,or plainly lose.

I found out who to use when vsing olimar.I use fox.I kick his ass.But,now when i use fox luigi beats me up.:sick:

The Character i strongly dislike is probably Snake. I dont know why but I just dont like the Game Play with him.

well in my opinion: snake is like a strategy based character, what with bombs, mines, and missles and such. you just gotta know EXACTLY what your doing when your using snake.

Yeah, I agree with you Smash King, Thats part of the reason. I like to have a simple thing that you dont have to think about. Just simple moves that are natural other then strategy.

Well all characters need to use strategy.But some more than other.

I dont know why people hate DDD.Hes awesome.I love his B.But on topic in hating character is Bowser.

I love bowser. As a mater a fact bowser is one of my mains...

On Topic: I really dont like zelda either.... I dont know why just not to excited about her.

Back