What did you dream about last night?

Do you guys hate it when your in a dream and you can't wake up?

nope! :3 i love when im gitting killed in a dream and i cant wake up so it makes it seem real and when i do wake up i get all bummed out... D:

Sorry, I meant nightmare.

lol I wish i had a dream i beat sonic in a race. :p

I had a HOT dream last night! I dreamed abt Ike in real life! The real life Ike wears t shirt n he has a really nice body! Haha! He has the same hair style in ssbb but its black. And he speaks in a language i dont understand! He just came up to me n said it with a charmin smile...Oooh my. Tbc

I wanna hear more about that. ;)

A few weeks ago, I accidentally broke my laptop's screen so I sent it in to get fixed. I had a dream last night that it was back home and I wake up this morning, see a FedEx truck drive by, and.......it's my laptop! Awesome!

Sadly, not all of our dreams can't come to life. Like finding your perfect match for example and world peace.

welll when u say perfect match u mean soul mate and no way is that impossible in our world of endless possibilitys i mean next thing ya no we have teleporters haha

i felt i should warn you all about putting too many details in this thread. not sure if a sensible adult should 'click' here again. THANK GOD i was never sensible to begin with :biggrin5:

I dreamt about me someone who looks exactly like me ._,

Back