What did you dream about last night?

I had a HOT dream last night! I dreamed abt Ike in real life! The real life Ike wears t shirt n he has a really nice body! Haha! He looks excactly the same as him in ssbb excapt that the color of his hair is black. And he speaks in a language i dont understand! He just came up to me n said it with a charmin smile...Oooh my he is so hansome! and later, i had a heart to heart talk with my best friend Link! And turns out Link wants more than just friend! O my! And he knos i like Ike! Ahhhhh what was i thinkinnnnnn! And the he kissed me! On the lips! With his thin n perfectly shaped lips! Ahhhhoooooh!

first fox now ike and link?! haha funny...i had a dream i was walking home from school? weird....wonder what it means... :/

I had a HOT dream last night! I dreamed abt Ike in real life! The real life Ike wears t shirt n he has a really nice body! Haha! He looks excactly the same as him in ssbb excapt that the color of his hair is black. And he speaks in a language i dont understand! He just came up to me n said it with a charmin smile...Oooh my he is so hansome! and later, i had a heart to heart talk with my best friend Link! And turns out Link wants more than just friend! O my! And he knos i like Ike! Ahhhhh what was i thinkinnnnnn! And the he kissed me! On the lips! With his thin n perfectly shaped lips! Ahhhhoooooh!

first fox now ike and link?! haha funny...i had a dream i was walking home from school? weird....wonder what it means... :/

It confused ya huh?

I must ask a question for all the guys that post in this thread please be mature about this......

How many of you dream of having sex? IT`s JUST A QUESTION! -_-

I must ask a question for all the guys that post in this thread please be mature about this......

How many of you dream of having sex? IT`s JUST A QUESTION! -_-

Dang goodness I didn't have sex in my dreams... :D Anyways, I dreamed about going to the future... When I went past it worked... But when I went future, birds everywhere that I knew were randomly hitting me with their gay little beaks... -_-

lol wow

I dreamt about sonic. :)

up to now i still dream about the last day the Monster Hunter 1 servers on the ps2 shut down back in december of 2007 oh that still burns T__T

I miss my pals on therr and slaying those damned beastssssssss

up to now i still dream about the last day the Monster Hunter 1 servers on the ps2 shut down back in december of 2007 oh that still burns T__T

I miss my pals on therr and slaying those damned beastssssssss

Lol i bet they are glad that they are finally not getting slayed

Well this is for the greater good lol and im heavily sad that the servers are goneeeeee noooo T___T I miss using the hammer or my lance

to break dragon heads or sever tails then forge some nice weapons or armors
then my buds and meeee going off and slaying like the ultimate beast then getting owned in like 5 mins lol

I don`t get it what`s so good about that game!? -____________________________-

Dream? HA! buying monster hunter tri 3 was a nightmare! o.o

Last edited:
Back