What do you think will happen at the end of Twilight Princess?

No I read the entire Zelda timeline but it was somewhat confusing because of where they placed the zelda. I mean I understood the stories but where the stories take place in the game that is a different story.

Maxi06, that would be amazing if it could be done. Ether it should be a seperat game or it should be the glue that holds it all together.

Maybe ganon gets sick of zelda and blows up the entire land of hyrule.

lol...we'll see, sooooon, won't we? Okay, are you guys gonna keep posting after you conquerthe game? I wanna see what you people think of the game!!! lol...compare it to what we all 'thought' it would be like

ooh, and also, if the kill off Link, I will destroy the Nintendo company...they simply cannot destroy Link OR Zelda!!!!!:scared:

Last edited:
Niiiiiiice!!! I am hoping that link will die so ganondorf can have his own solo game. Or maybe even the princess of hyrule will have her on solo game also.

Link Will Die And Ganondorf Will Rule The Land Of Hyrule!!!

That could be a very good possibility but it is never gonna happen. ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS.

Zaine06 said:
Link Will Die And Ganondorf Will Rule The Land Of Hyrule!!!

If your post was refering to the intro story of WW then I see where your going, but the Hero of Time merely left the land of Hyrule seemingly. He wasn't killed to my knowleged, although obviously would of died somehow before WW comes into the timeline.

KaDee said:
If your post was refering to the intro story of WW then I see where your going, but the Hero of Time merely left the land of Hyrule seemingly. He wasn't killed to my knowleged, although obviously would of died somehow before WW comes into the timeline.

No he didn't die. He just disappeared. He never died they say I know that for sure. Maybe Ganondorf will be victorious in the end of Twilight Princess

Zaine06 said:
No he didn't die. He just disappeared. He never died they say I know that for sure. Maybe Ganondorf will be victorious in the end of Twilight Princess

If you read the idea I mentioned in... I can't remember which thread now :scared:.. but I was refering to item/technique upgrades along with the topic starter, and I mentioned a final sword spin upgrade.

*EDIT* ORIGINAL SWORD SPIN UPGRADE IDEA
KaDee said:
I too would like more of those types of upgrades in the game. I thought about an upgrade to the charged sword spin attack, which upon gaining the upgrade and charging that extra bit longer, Link releases a 3 hit combo sword technique.

The blade glows red, as if cast into a forge and sparks sizzle and spit off the blade, Link then strikes with the usual horizontal 360 slash but before the enemy hits the ground he raises with a upward slash (similar to Dante's Air combo starting upper swipe from DMC) lifting the opponent higher. He then turns the sword round in mid-air and finishes with the downward thrust, impaling the foe mid decent, causing a tremor of red sparks to bounce out from around the vicinity of where you land.

Well it would be good if you meet the OoT Link somewhere in the middle of the game, or if its a sidequest for you to find clues of the "Original Hero of Time", and follow them to his place of residence.
There on Death Mountain, in a secret section of the volcano only accessable after proving your self to the Gorons who protect him, can you see OoT Link.
He tells you that the tri-force of courage has been handed down from him to you, so he will teach you a technique he harnessed over the years, which will help you along your way.

The fact he would be residing on Death Mountain witht he Gorons in secret would show the 'Brother' pact between Darunia and Link during OoT, and of course, Durania's son would now be in charge of Death Mountain.
He would probably be the one who explains what happened after Link slung up his sword and shield and settled for the quiet life of ex-hero, because we know Link doesn't talk much, so it would ruin it now if, now he's old(er) he babbles.

There you have a good cameo appearance and a lil story telling to fill you in on what happened those decades ago when OoT Link went back... sh@#! Just relised, because at the end of OoT, Link got sent back to reclaim his lost years, he wouldn't of needed to climb Death Mountain, thus there would be no brother pact with Darunia :rolleyes: Ah well, was a nice idea you have to admit!

Last edited:
KaDee said:
If you read the idea I mentioned in... I can't remember which thread now :scared:.. but I was refering to item/technique upgrades along with the topic starter, and I mentioned a final sword spin upgrade.

Well it would be good if you meet the OoT Link somewhere in the middle of the game, or if its a sidequest for you to find clues of the "Original Hero of Time", and follow them to his place of residence.
There on Death Mountain, in a secret section of the volcano only accessable after proving your self to the Gorons who protect him, can you see OoT Link.
He tells you that the tri-force of courage has been handed down from him to you, so he will teach you a technique he harnessed over the years, which will help you along your way.

The fact he would be residing on Death Mountain witht he Gorons in secret would show the 'Brother' pact between Darunia and Link during OoT, and of course, Durania's son would now be in charge of Death Mountain.
He would probably be the one who explains what happened after Link slung up his sword and shield and settled for the quiet life of ex-hero, because we know Link doesn't talk much, so it would ruin it now if, now he's old(er) he babbles.

There you have a good cameo appearance and a lil story telling to fill you in on what happened those decades ago when OoT Link went back... sh@#! Just relised, because at the end of OoT, Link got sent back to reclaim his lost years, he wouldn't of needed to climb Death Mountain, thus there would be no brother pact with Darunia :rolleyes: Ah well, was a nice idea you have to admit!

Good theory but I hhave another. The link from mm (Fierce Diety Link) helped ganon escaped the sacred prison or whatever placed he was lock in. Now that link and ganon are working together to bring down link from TP. (The mask from mm gives link evil powers so the mask must have completely taken over his body.)

When Link helped him escape him and Ganondorf combined there powers to make the twilight realm. Now link has to set out on a quest to stop the maddness in hyrule ince again.

Zaine06 said:
Good theory but I hhave another. The link from mm (Fierce Diety Link) helped ganon escaped the sacred prison or whatever placed he was lock in. Now that link and ganon are working together to bring down link from TP. (The mask from mm gives link evil powers so the mask must have completely taken over his body.)

When Link helped him escape him and Ganondorf combined there powers to make the twilight realm. Now link has to set out on a quest to stop the maddness in hyrule ince again.

Was more of a fantasy then theory, because I like games/storys that let the new guy meet his predecessor. I get annoyed to an extent when watching anime/films when theres a strong character that people know about, but the guys right there talking to a group of people who think their all that. The guy ends up walking away without showing his true power and the group of people still think they had one over on him... or in some cases they end up finding out just who they were doubting/bad mouthing. Abit off from the Zelda thing I know, but I know what I mean. If anyones confused as to what I just said, let me know and I will elaborate.

Anywho, about your theory. I dislike it, and I dont mean to be rude, but I'm and honest person.
Oni Link was only a extra throw in, in terms of masks, and wasn't really an official character/individual in my eyes.

Not to mention the pot hole in your theory, because Link got rid of all the masks and left Termina to continue his search at the end of MM. Your theory is worded as if young Link, kept the mask on untill the very end, rolling credits. Which would then leave the end of MM or future timeline theorys open for questioning and peoples views.

Where as my idea would be more plausible, in terms of the Gorons, had Link still retained reason to travel to Death Mountain and meet Darunia after being sent back to reclaim his youth.

Who knows though, because Link would of eventually left the forest once growing too big. I assume the Great Deku Tree would of told him the truth and he would of went out into the world. He may of still learnt how to play Saria's song and could of still cheered up Darunia with it along his travels... but Darunia was only depressed because Ganon blocked the entrance to Dadongo's Cavern, so removing Ganon would remove the blockage and Darunia wouldn't of been in a mood. :rolleyes:

They should of found a way to have TP Link meet OoT Link somewhere in the game.

Last edited:
Its cool. I read that somewhere off the net anyways. I hope the link in TP has some connections with the one in Oot.

KaDee Zaine theory was better than yours. There is no way in hell that the link OOt will be on TP. And what is this about he is staying in death mountain with the gorons. That was pathetic. And Zaine I still don't like your story either.

Back