What does everybody want to see on the wii?

thewiirules123

Wii Gamer
Feb 11, 2007
What would be a game that you would most like to see happen on the wii console? And list how the game could utilise the wiimote.

Nelda!

i would luv a game where you played as a normal young boy, you after finding himself saving his friends goes on to save the world. He would where a green tunic and a green hat and would be able to turn into a wolf by talking to his friend (one of the bad guys gone good.) whenever you swung the remote he would swing his sword and you could manually aim your bow and slingshot. It would be great and there would be loads of them, all of them really good.I will called NELDA...

hang on....

Boggalog said:
i would luv a game where you played as a normal young boy, you after finding himself saving his friends goes on to save the world. He would where a green tunic and a green hat and would be able to turn into a wolf by talking to his friend (one of the bad guys gone good.) whenever you swung the remote he would swing his sword and you could manually aim your bow and slingshot. It would be great and there would be loads of them, all of them really good.I will called NELDA...

hang on....
haha very funny. But seriously.

LOL @ Bobbalog

Anyways:

Probally a basket ball game
Lift the Wiimote and Nunchuk in the Air and thrust them forwards to shoot.

i dont have much specific in mind.....but simply more good games.

i havent played godfather yet, but this seems like a game that uses wii controls well, wihch i think is something we need more of.

I'd like a stealth action game, with hand-to-hand combat playing a major role. Along with melee combat. Definetly a scaling aspect as well.

Don't know how'd you incorpate controls into this. Maybe to sneak you'd need to slowly raise the wiimote and nuchuk up and down? Sounds silly but would make for some fun gameplay, it be tricky having to look around with the analong stick at the same time. Snapping necks, knives etc. Climbing up a rope using the nunchuk and wiimote together, same would go for any kind of scaling aspect, like a pipe. To open doors you'd actually have to reach down for the doornob with the, or push the door open with the wiimote and not just press a button. Smashing a window to break into a house etc.

There needs to be blood as well, M-rating.

Last edited:
A tale of souls and swords eternally retold...

(soul calibur)

I want to see fist of the North Star game like Punchmania.

A fighter that would effectively use two wiimotes, one for each hand would be awesome. I find that the nunchuk isn't as accurate. Really you could actually use some nifty attachments for a badass fighting game. Like a new dual sensor bar that would cover a whole range and some kind of sensors that attach to your ankles so you can kick and punch. I've got loads of ideas when it comes to a fighter that would totally be different from anything anyone has ever played.

a FOrmule 1 game. Ever since Sony bought the FIA right of the F1, there hasn´t been one released on any platform, except on the PS, PS2,PSP and PS3 machines.....
Althought I still play F1 GRAND PRIX 4 on the PC (with updates for the 2007 season).... that would be great, feeling your Wiiremote moving if you hit the curbstone. It doesn´t have to have the real names of the player, as long as we can change them.....
Or even NASCAR or INDYCAR (for the US people)......

THAT would be the best game for me!

A ninja games like redsteel but you can't get guns just swords like Tenchu

just swing the wii remote to swing sword

light gun games could work well.....
but i think the wii needs some kind of sandbox/rpg game
some like the elder scrolls oblivion or morrowind for pc (they were awesome)

Back