What Franchise is better : Mario or Zelda?

Mario is the face of Nintendo but the Zelda franchise is the better of the two. In my opinion.

Which Franchise is better : Zelda or Metroid Prime?

Like before with the other one..

Decide Zelda or Metroid?

Man its a tough choice. They are essentially the same type of thing, Zelda's puzzles are more complex I think, where as Metroid's involve mostly gun add-on's.

If I had to pick one though I think I'd take Zelda.

well money wise i would think Zelda, but for my personal choice i think i like the Metroid franchise better, it just seems to have more action in it.

As far as Nintendo franchises go, Zelda is the 2nd best, Metroid being the 3rd, Mario being the first.

As far as franchises period, Mario is 1st and Zelda is 2nd....I have no Idea who would be 3rd....Probably the Sonic Franchise/Series.

Zelda is better because it has better action, storyline, graphics, weapons, and opponents. But mario is still a good game, just not as good as Zelda.

zelda-mario is just the 40 year old plumber from brooklen (soz cant spell) that has battled so far a gaint dragon ,a gaint gorilla who shrank and turned into a good guy, bombs ect and only has the ablity to turn into a biggerman and to shoot fire balls which is great but i want rpg gagets man

Back