What Happened to DRIVER Par Lines?

jared19

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
Wii Online Code
2192-4083-8192-7034
I thought it come out but cant find any reviews for it. Anyone have it?

I guess after seeing what crap the second one (and was there even third one before this?) were, they aren't that interested in it.

I'd probably get if I was really bored and had nothing at all else to play. But there are so many things to do on a Wii that there'd be no reason to play a port like that.

It's actually been out for a little while. You should be able to go to your local Gamestop or EB Games and pick it up used for $44. I know I have seen it personally used and new.

LLBChamp said:
to be honest i dont think this game will do too great personnally i say forget about it. its trash first of all theres a reveiw for the pc version on game spot and they gave it a 3.5 i know its not the wii but im not sure it really matters here look for your self http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/driver3/review.html

That's Driv3r and yes, it was crap. It was the crappiest crap ever created. But don't forget that Ubi bought the license of Driver after that piece of sh*t. Maybe Parallel Line's bettar.

Secumfex said:
That's Driv3r and yes, it was crap. It was the crappiest crap ever created. But don't forget that Ubi bought the license of Driver after that piece of sh*t. Maybe Parallel Line's bettar.
stop eating those mushrooms and realize the facts :smilewinkgrin:

Back