What if...(Return of Nsider)

samXcor3

the best kid!
Oct 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
3732-3369-2853-4491
What if for the Nsider boards they really are revamping them, and it'll have link ability to all the games you buy, just like My Nintendo. You put in the reg. number, and now Nsider knows you have that game, then if you go online with the game, you sign into your my nintendo account and it links your friend code to your nsider name/my nintendo account. this could also be done for miis that you submit to the check mii out channel, or stages you submit to brawl, etc. Would anyone be fine with friend codes if they did this? I probably would be. I still want a way to get someones friend code who i play online though.

That would be good, but why not just get rid of friend codes for individual games at that point, and use the one code on your actual system for all games.

Budo said:
That would be good, but why not just get rid of friend codes for individual games at that point, and use the one code on your actual system for all games.
Well yeah i'd deff take that! but knowing nintendo, they love to make things extra complicated. i mean come on, numbers for EVERY MII you submit to the check mii out channel? thats ridiculous

samXcor3 said:
Well yeah i'd deff take that! but knowing nintendo, they love to make things extra complicated. i mean come on, numbers for EVERY MII you submit to the check mii out channel? thats ridiculous

Lol, true... they definitely need to do something to make the process more streamlined, because the current system is too tedious.

Back