What is a good game for my little girl?

Byuakuya said:
I suggest maybe Monkey Ball or Rayman. I would have said WarioWare also but you seem to have already purchased that title.

I almost bought Monkey Ball a couple of weeks ago, but at the last moment I didn´t as I was afraid that the level would be just difficult after 10 minutes. That´s why I bought Happy Feet, it is a fun game for children.

What I think would be great on the Wii is something like Nintendogz..... she loves to play it on the neighbours DS.......

rtr1900 said:
I almost bought Monkey Ball a couple of weeks ago, but at the last moment I didn´t as I was afraid that the level would be just difficult after 10 minutes. That´s why I bought Happy Feet, it is a fun game for children.

What I think would be great on the Wii is something like Nintendogz..... she loves to play it on the neighbours DS.......
Happy Feet is excellent for children. I am not sure if this is a good game but didn't Sponge Bob come out for the Wii as well? She may like that if she likes Happy Feet. But to be honest, Happy Feet is better than most.

you cant go wrong with mario cookin momma or rayman maybe spongebob defently mario because im 15 and i play it and im a serious gamer

Byuakuya said:
Happy Feet is excellent for children. I am not sure if this is a good game but didn't Sponge Bob come out for the Wii as well? She may like that if she likes Happy Feet. But to be honest, Happy Feet is better than most.
She doesn´t know Spong Bob. It isn´t that famous here in Spain. So it doen´t calls her attention. She loves Happy Feet (normally as she liked the movie). I even like Happy Feet. Yes it is sometimes always the same game, but kids just love that sort of thing.

I am really hoping that Disney will get some games out like Princesses or something.... that would be great.... and if you could print using Wifi to a printer, would be even better!!!

chibi- robo, animal crossing,wii play, wing island, harvest moon. im sure shell love em

rtr1900 said:
She doesn´t know Spong Bob. It isn´t that famous here in Spain. So it doen´t calls her attention. She loves Happy Feet (normally as she liked the movie). I even like Happy Feet. Yes it is sometimes always the same game, but kids just love that sort of thing.

I am really hoping that Disney will get some games out like Princesses or something.... that would be great.... and if you could print using Wifi to a printer, would be even better!!!
Kids and Princesses go hand in hand (with most little girls anyway).
Yeah there will surely be many Disney and other children's games headed this way soon, so keep watching the list to pick out the good ones. I wish you all the luck. :thumbsup:

im sure there`ll be a princes game. anyway there are plenty of other games like wario and mario games.

Back