What is a good game for my little girl?

I bought yesterday HAPPY FEET. And it is quit of fun. I bought it at half price (new game).
ALthought some critics killed the game, I think it is good for the little children. I can recommend the game for anybody with kids!

rtr1900 said:
I bought yesterday HAPPY FEET. And it is quit of fun. I bought it at half price (new game).
ALthought some critics killed the game, I think it is good for the little children. I can recommend the game for anybody with kids!

Thanks, we just saw the movie and Tory liked it so I will put it on my used game list.

munnin said:
Thanks, we just saw the movie and Tory liked it so I will put it on my used game list.
I am sure she will like it. From a parent point of view, the game is simple and great. It does repeat the minigames during the game, but that is what children like. They like to play over and over again the same game. And also the songs of the movie are there, not all of them ofcourse. The GFX are very good in my opinion. they game is like the movie: Simple, enjoyable, and fun. Tory will like it. Good luck.
PM me if you want to exchange more ideas about games for our children.

OH BOY: More than 550 people have read my Thread already.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
How about Wii Play and Wii Sports.... Fun and child-friendly. Super Paper Marioi is a good one for her too. YOu can always buy some VC games like GALAGA for her too...

Tails McCloud~ said:
How about Wii Play and Wii Sports.... Fun and child-friendly. Super Paper Marioi is a good one for her too. YOu can always buy some VC games like GALAGA for her too...
I have WiiPlay,WiiSports and Galaga alreaedy (read my sign;) )
Super Mario Paper, I never heard of it. Will take a look at it on the the internet. Could be interesting.

rtr1900 said:
She is starting to like Wario Move. She is pretty good in it. It is good that just before the game, they show a picture how to hold the Wiirremote. Atleast it helps her. She sometimes get a score of 15. Not bad for her age.

The Elibit, or Eledees what it is called here in Europe will be released next month I guess:yikes:

How about Happy Feet? Anybody knows something about the game. I saw it Gamestop for 30€

Oh yes, does anybody knows the game FLUSHED AWAY for the GC. I saw it for 10€ (Pre-Owned) Is it good?

Thx

My 3 1/2 yr old loves Wario Smooth Moves. In my opinion the best place for him is to use my character after I have unlocked most of the micro games and then he goes to the temple of form (bottom left) and he can choose which ever micro game he wants to play. I think our of all the Wii games Wario would be the easiest for a 5 year old. Let her try the temple of form on your character. Once she learns the micro games she'll be better able to play the other single player games.

On a side note Super Paper Mario is great...but I don't know how proficient of a reader she is but there is a lot of dialog that is key to finding out parts of the game. But it is a great game and I could see a 5 yr old handling the controls.

resident evil is coming out, she would like that, farcry and redsteel have lots of blood but she would like those as well.

Last edited:
scubasteve said:
resident evil is coming out, she would like that, farcry and redsteel have lots of blood but she would like those as well.

Do you really think so? Or are you just trying to get attention?:eek:ut:

Oh GOD, why are there still Pathathic people on this world????:prrr:

tarheelsuperman said:
My 3 1/2 yr old loves Wario Smooth Moves. In my opinion the best place for him is to use my character after I have unlocked most of the micro games and then he goes to the temple of form (bottom left) and he can choose which ever micro game he wants to play. I think our of all the Wii games Wario would be the easiest for a 5 year old. Let her try the temple of form on your character. Once she learns the micro games she'll be better able to play the other single player games.

You are right with that one. I also unlock some places and then she plays them in the temple. GOOD advice tarheelsuperman.
Sometimes she amazes me how she handles the Wiiremote.

Perhaps a good tetris or bust-a-move game could help improve the problem solving skills for her.

Eledees? Any good?

I saw a video of the game and it will be released tomorrow in Spain.Anybody can recommend ELEDEES for my girl?
Is it too hard, to difficult? Can she play some easy levels first or is it just too difficult aftewr the first screen?
Any advice is welcome.

Wooo, more than 700 people have read my thread..... thx you all!

Maybe Rayman, from what I've seen its nothing too challenging and looks quite fun. Keep her away from manhunt :D

Happy said:
Maybe Rayman, from what I've seen its nothing too challenging and looks quite fun. Keep her away from manhunt :D

I´ll take a lookat it, thx. Rayman is something like Wario Ware, not? Multiple minigames, right?

I suggest maybe Monkey Ball or Rayman. I would have said WarioWare also but you seem to have already purchased that title.

Back