What Kind of Cell Phone do you have?

Celeste said:
13b9_1_b.JPG

Candy pink Samsung u600. It has a 3.2mp camera, etc. Sooo pretty and metallic.
Never would have guessed that you have a pink phone. :D

I had a Samsung D807 (slider) but it won't charge anymore, so I had to go back to my P.O.S. Motorola RAZR (black).

Jay588 said:
i have the same phone DT..love it. htc makes some really great phones

Yeah, the 8525 is pretty groovy. Using it as a tether across the 3G network has worked really well, very full featured especially with the *huge* amount of apps that are available for it.

I'm running cooked WM6.0 ROMs on mine, with some of the extra HTC plugins that aren't part of the regular Cingular/AT&T distro.

The touch screen got scratched and I replaced it myself - AT&T wanted $250, 3rd party wanted $175, I found a compatible digitizer pad for $20 shipped from Hong Kong with a case tool, mini torx driver. I had to BREAK the pad off the LCD to separate them (they're sort of press fitted). At one point I was too far gone and figured +fixed+ or -destroyed- but done one way or the other :lol:

I'm going to replace it with an 8925 (Tilt) sometime soon - a little smaller, a little faster proc, "native" WM6, integrated GPS, better camera (same 3G, BT, keyboard/touch/wheelie).

Frogger said:
HAHAHAHAHA, Jack, Jack...

I have a Samsung D900, it's getting on in its age now.
I also have the D900. I've been due for an upgrade for probably nearly a year though now, but there aren't any good phones out that appeal to me. And there don't appear to be any on the horizon. I'd get the N95, but it's huge! I couldn't be doing with touch-screen phones as I often text without looking, but this would be difficult with a touch-screen as I wouldn't have a feedback from the buttons as to where to move my fingers next. I hate partial touch-screen phones (apologies, Celeste). I upgraded to Celeste's Samsung (except in black) to see what it was like, it just annoyed me.

Any recommendations on phones?

Puckfiend said:
VerizonCell.jpg

It's about 3 years old and scratched up pretty good, but it still does the job.

That picture is terrific! It looks like it's a super tiny phone sitting on a keyboard (or alternatively, a regular phone on a *giant* keyboard).

Back