What Soap/Shampoo do you use?

Am I the only one with a shower that faces away from the head when you put shampoo in? Let it also be known my hair goes to my nose.

Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner or TRESemmé shampoo and conditioner or whatever we have. But my parents mostly buy those 2.
And umm.. Lynx shower gel since I've got a few of them.. or any shower gel I have.

Brawny said:
Am I the only one with a shower that faces away from the head when you put shampoo in? Let it also be known my hair goes to my nose.

Yeah I face away from the head usually, albeit my hair isn't as long. It makes my back real dry in the winter though. :(

Brawny said:
Hmmm I had that Old Spice hair/body

I could like, take a shower in under a minute. xD

Old Spice is quite good!

I tend to use whatever Shampoo and Conditioner is in the shower really, but for Soap I always request I have some Irish Spring in stock.

Deospawn said:
I forget the name of it, but it has a design of a tree on it...mmm...well, it smells kind of minty, I suppose.

I used to use head&shoulders, but I grew to dislike the smell.
thats the tea-tree shampoo!! best stuff ever. i hate using anything else (good thing my mom owns a professional hair salon and i get it for free :) )

^ It definitely smells good. I wish it didn't dry out my hair.

Shampoo: Fructis/Head & Shoulders
Body Wash: Axe Phoenix

i use that new head ans shoulders shampoo, you know that one on the commercial with guys being gay and talking about how silky their hair is

John Frieda products: Usually Frizz-Ease and Sheer Blonde in the mix, especially in the summer :)

Some Keihl's as well like the Castille shampoo and Coconut Oil conditioner

(Keihl's facial products rock BTW - Facial Fuel Baby!)

Back