What Soap/Shampoo do you use?

soap: any bodywash that i have (usually Axe bodywash)
shampoo: Paul Mitchell Tea-Trea Special Shampoo. its the only stuff that can keep my hair dry (i have naturally greasy hair/scalp and this stuff really helps)

Soap: I tend towards the Axe brands for the scent alone, none of that shite sex-appeal.

Shampoo: Iunno, whatever's on sale, really.

Mitch2025 said:
soap: any bodywash that i have (usually Axe bodywash)
shampoo: Paul Mitchell Tea-Trea Special Shampoo. its the only stuff that can keep my hair dry (i have naturally greasy hair/scalp and this stuff really helps)

Haha I got persuaded when I got a haircut once to get the tea-tree stuff. I liked it but my hair is super dry so it didn't work out for long, what a waste :(

.... coconuts... right.... ;)

Yeah I'm totally gonna switch to axe when I finish the bar soap I have left.

any suave shampoo, mostly right now ocean breeze, and any moisturizing body wash i can find, but usually like old spice body wash.

I forget the name of it, but it has a design of a tree on it...mmm...well, it smells kind of minty, I suppose.

I used to use head&shoulders, but I grew to dislike the smell.

Shampoo + conditioner: Treseme - I usually use the stuff for heat too.. before I straighten my hair.
Soap: I use this lavender shower gell, Imperial Leather I think. Either that or this citrus stuff with little bits in it, lovely =]

Apart from Johnsons baby 'no more tears' XD

The advantages of having a baby in the house.

Back