what to do

BapFap said:
ya but there's soon gonna be SSBB and yes ur right the're aren't many must haves for wii, but the 360 and PS3 doesn't have any!

actually there will be halo 3 but it might be a while till they finish ih so that's one for 360.

Here is the score board for must have games on wii 360 and ps3:

wii 360 PS3
2 1 0

dude, its just ssbb, why do you people think its gona be the best game ever, it wasnt all that great on the gc....... get a 360,

must haves on the 360, there are plenty.......

and were not having a competition between the consoles must have games, im sorry, but make your own thread if you want to do that.

BapFap said:
ya but there's soon gonna be SSBB and yes ur right the're aren't many must haves for wii, but the 360 and PS3 doesn't have any!

actually there will be halo 3 but it might be a while till they finish ih so that's one for 360.

Here is the score board for must have games on wii 360 and ps3:

wii 360 PS3
2 1 0
you just made yourself look more like a fool
360 has saints row, call of duty 2 (at the time), dead rising, gears of war, oblivion, thats all i can think of right now, and in the future Mass Effect, Bioshock, and some others i cant think of right now are coming to the 360
wii just has zelda..besides that nothing screams: GET ME
ps3 has resistance fall of man (though some think its overrated)
and motor storm, i think that comes out in a few weeks or its already out

Sovieto said:
you just made yourself look more like a fool
360 has saints row, call of duty 2 (at the time), dead rising, gears of war, oblivion, thats all i can think of right now, and in the future Mass Effect, Bioshock, and some others i cant think of right now are coming to the 360
wii just has zelda..besides that nothing screams: GET ME
ps3 has resistance fall of man (though some think its overrated)
and motor storm, i think that comes out in a few weeks or its already out
dont get me wrong. all great games. but the 360 doesnt really have any MUST HAVE games. gears maybe for the simple reason that its the most beautiful game ever. but games like twiight princess are epic. ssbb will fly off shelves for wii owners simply because of all the characters in it. and galaxy. come on. its MARIO. give me the 360 for sports games and some lost planet online. but for the REAL heavy hitters. i just cant take anything over nintendo. its all personal preference though

er.. for the record i've had a wii from release date, i even mentioned it at the top of my first post!

mykennedy said:
dont get me wrong. all great games. but the 360 doesnt really have any MUST HAVE games. gears maybe for the simple reason that its the most beautiful game ever. but games like twiight princess are epic. ssbb will fly off shelves for wii owners simply because of all the characters in it. and galaxy. come on. its MARIO. give me the 360 for sports games and some lost planet online. but for the REAL heavy hitters. i just cant take anything over nintendo. its all personal preference though
yah man seriously, dont talk about other consoles...you have 0 knowledge on them it seems...

lost planet online sucks......
gears of war isnt popular cause its beautiful
Gears sold half of what SSBM total in just 10 weeks...
(ssbm sold 6 million total worldwide, gears has sold 3 million)

http://www.wiichat.com/xbox-360/19158-thinking-buying-360-faq.html

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
yah man seriously, dont talk about other consoles...you have 0 knowledge on them it seems...

lost planet online sucks......
gears of war isnt popular cause its beautiful
Gears sold half of what SSBM total in just 10 weeks...
(ssbm sold 6 million total worldwide, gears has sold 3 million)

http://www.wiichat.com/xbox-360/19158-thinking-buying-360-faq.html
aww. its ok little baby. youll learn to live with the fact that youre not the only person on the planet with an opinion.

mykennedy said:
aww. its ok little baby. youll learn to live with the fact that youre not the only person on the planet with an opinion.
how was that opinion...

Sovieto said:
how was that opinion...
the fact that you think lost planet online sucks. im pretty sure every person other than you in the world would consider that an opinion. its hilarious how irritated you get hahaha

mykennedy said:
the fact that you think lost planet online sucks. im pretty sure every person other than you in the world would consider that an opinion. its hilarious how irritated you get hahaha
meh
your just trying to annoy me
i never imposed that the lost planet was a fact

be quiet

Sovieto said:
meh
your just trying to annoy me
i never imposed that the lost planet was a fact

be quiet
haha. that i am. you seem like you got some good knowledge man. and im not trying to hate. i just think you should be a little less of a dick. because you yourself dont always say the smartest things in the world with your posts

mykennedy said:
haha. that i am. you seem like you got some good knowledge man. and im not trying to hate. i just think you should be a little less of a dick. because you yourself dont always say the smartest things in the world with your posts
*sigh*
i think if i wanted that online sucks statement to be a fact i would have said it would be
but anyone whos graduated first grade knows it was an opinion without saying

i try to be dicks to people like you who do no good to anything

Sovieto said:
*sigh*
i think if i wanted that online sucks statement to be a fact i would have said it would be
but anyone whos graduated first grade knows it was an opinion without saying

i try to be dicks to people like you who do no good to anything
haha. now youre saying you know what you said was an opinion when you yourself said that you offered up no opinion at all.

mykennedy said:
haha. now youre saying you know what you said was an opinion when you yourself said that you offered up no opinion at all.
if you read the posts after i said even a first grader could figure out blah blah, i didnt even think you would be bothering to mention that since anyone knows thats an opinion, i was talking about the facts

Yes, like everybody says, get the premium version, I got the core version myself, I regret getting it since I now hardly have anything that came with it

If you wish to play classic games, there is no doubt that you NEED the hard drive and since the hard drive in the premium costs less than the add on hard drive, it's worth the $100 more to get all the stuff in the premium

Back