What track do you hate the most?

I say Grumblo Volcano is the worst...... I REALLY HATE IT!!!!!!!!

Honestly, N64 Sherbet Land. I. HATE. THAT. COURSE.

I can't stand that course either, but it's ALWAYS picked...

That and the Yoshi course. Too small.

True, people do always choose that level. I especially hate when people do that just because they are in the Magicruiser.

I don't get what's so bad about that level I only dislike it because of that 1st penguin you see when you turn that first corner.

I can't stand that course either, but it's ALWAYS picked...

That and the Yoshi course. Too small.

True, people do always choose that level. I especially hate when people do that just because they are in the Magicruiser.

I don't get what's so bad about that level I only dislike it because of that 1st penguin you see when you turn that first corner.

I don't mind the penguins, it's my un-perfected-cutting-corners that gets me heated lol. I've been experimenting with how far from the beginning of the crack I can be to successfully hop over it (also what angle, when I start sliding, etc...). I can honestly say I don't really HATE any level, but I do not really enjoy playing DK summit. I LOVE Koopa Cape though! That and Moonview Highway.

I don't mind the penguins, it's my un-perfected-cutting-corners that gets me heated lol. I've been experimenting with how far from the beginning of the crack I can be to successfully hop over it (also what angle, when I start sliding, etc...). I can honestly say I don't really HATE any level, but I do not really enjoy playing DK summit. I LOVE Koopa Cape though! That and Moonview Highway.

When you drift on the first corner and boost 1 out of the 3 will happen

1. Hit the penguin
2. Crash into the wall
3. YOU GOT LUCKY this time :p

1. Hit the penguin
2. Crash into the wall

Most of the time I can make that first turn. It's all timing and the angle. I use Luigi with the Standard Bike which has an out-drift so I slide out. When I tuck in I slide like in Double Dash, which I'm accustomed to.

1. Hit the penguin
2. Crash into the wall

Most of the time I can make that first turn. It's all timing and the angle. I use Luigi with the Standard Bike which has an out-drift so I slide out. When I tuck in I slide like in Double Dash, which I'm accustomed to.

If your doing a 1 on 1 with a friend and your mess up on that coirner, might as well forfeit then because by time they recovery they are already in the cave and only hopeful chance of catching would be to get blue shells. It happened to the person I was racing last night with.

i freaking' hate n64 sherbert, whenever i drift i always drift outward more than i want to.
i also hate moonview highway,
"stupid cars"

i freaking' hate n64 sherbert, whenever i drift i always drift outward more than i want to.
i also hate moonview highway,
"stupid cars"

moonview highway will make you so mad, wish Nintendo didn't put the cars in.

1. Hit the penguin
2. Crash into the wall

If your doing a 1 on 1 with a friend and your mess up on that coirner, might as well forfeit then because by time they recovery they are already in the cave and only hopeful chance of catching would be to get blue shells. It happened to the person I was racing last night with.

OMG 1 on 1 sucks on this level. I always get so anxious that I mess up on the last lap and lose.

Yea it does suck that one little screw upp can cost you the whole race. :(

the only course I really dislike is gba shy guy beach... all the others I'm fine with. those stupid crabs always make me lose...

Back