What Type of Controller are you Using for Goldeneye?

I don't like using the gamecube controller because for some actions you have to press two buttons at a time, and after using the wiimote for so many games and for so long it seems awkward.

@Miller4926 - the wheel from mario kart?!?!?! That's one I haven't heard, or even thought of! That must've been an experience!

"I'm going to drive right over youuuuuu....VRRROOOMMMMM!!!"

LMFAO

@Miller4926 - the wheel from mario kart?!?!?! That's one I haven't heard, or even thought of! That must've been an experience!

"I'm going to drive right over youuuuuu....VRRROOOMMMMM!!!"

LMFAO

Believe me....it sucked. I played that way the first two months NOT KNOWING that you could use the chuck to steer.....

this guy = schmuck.

I've been using these with pretty good success:
con_AtariPaddles.jpg

Is it just me, or does it seem like "snap shot" is much less effective when using wiimote & numchuck than using classic controller pro?

I actually vary with my controllers.
When I snipe, I use my extremely old Gamecube controller (Yes, I still have one!)
Most of the time I use the wii remote, because it's more accurate when in ADS (Surprisingly)
I've never tried a CCP, but It's alot like the gamecube controller, so I'm not gonna waste £15 on something that I don't need, and I already have something similar.

KingShadow: Yeah, it seems like when you are running past someone, the reticule doesn't "snap" as well with the wii mote. I mean, I have learned to adjust and aim it manually pretty well, but I can see how some of those guys that just run n' spray their way through matches with the strata do well with snap shot and a conventional controller.

Back