What vehicle does the Wii match?

Depends on the car and the milage, but yes, it is simply an example.

Oy I suppose but I don't think the 360 is that expensive esp. with the new Arcade bundle coming.

eeeew the wii is not a mustang. (let alone a ford!) the wii is a 71 CAMARO!!!!!!!:yesnod:

the wii is like an electric scooter, not very powerful, but it's still fun.

the 360 is like a huge SUV, big, loud, and powerful.

PS3 is like... a jet. the biggest and most powerful, but what the hell am i gonna do with a jet?

TiwazTyrsfist said:
360 is more like a pre-ford Mustang. You know, from the era when the electrical systems went out ever 2000 miles, and they got like 4.5 miles to the gallon. Beautiful, Superfast, and lots of fun. When they work...

Pre-Ford Mustang? What tha? Hahahaha! :lol:

Wii = lambrgini

xbox 360= some unreliable car (in my experience) subaru

Ps3 = an 1920's bus

daviduk200 said:
Wii = lambrgini

xbox 360= some unreliable car (in my experience) subaru

Ps3 = an 1920's bus

Can you justify these?

well my 360 broke down 3 times, and well my big brothers subaru, broke down a few times.

and my big bro has a PS3, and well they are pretty dam big (i didnt say it was bad though, just it was big)

and the wii is just slim and sexy,

P.S i know very very little about cars lol but i thought that lambragini's were slim in height (are they )

daviduk200 said:
well my 360 broke down 3 times, and well my big brothers subaru, broke down a few times.

and my big bro has a PS3, and well they are pretty dam big (i didnt say it was bad though, just it was big)

and the wii is just slim and sexy,

P.S i know very very little about cars lol but i thought that lambragini's were slim in height (are they )

Lol, True, I just thought you were meaning power as well and well wii isnt exactly sports car and the PS3 has more oumpf then an AE bus:lol:

The wii is slim and sexy, Looks like david has a new companion!

lol are u emplying that me and wii wii may get it of one day?

lol

and yeah in terms of power

a wii is a scooter
xbox is a ferari
Ps3 is a tank (hay that applies for looks 2)

A Subaru, unreliable. HAH! Man your brother must have had a lemon. In my experience Subarus are the most reliable cars ever to grace the round earth. They can run on oil!
My mom has been driving Subarus since the early 80's. She drives 110 miles a day. I have over 300k on my Forester. I've only had to fix easy things, half shafts, struts, coils etc. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with a Subaru.

ok then what i was saying, is, that subaru's are not unreliable, more like my brother is lol, he drives it everyday, and goes like 90mph dony a 50 road, he is a twat and has had many accidents, and broken donw from overheating, and even one for putting the wrong type of petrol in.

Back