What vehicle does the Wii match?

Brawny said:
Nah.

360 - Corvette - sleek, yet affordable
PS3 - Lamborghini - Better, but dang expensive, lacking in features like cupholders...
Wii - Mustang - still awesome, affordable, and great for driving under 100 mph (akin to casual gamers)
That is a very good comparison. I think I will just go along with your list. :)

BTW, this is a really fun thread! (since I'm a car nut :D )

The "Pre-Ford" comment sort of derailed me, but let me have a stab at this too - I kept my vehicles to in the sports/performance category just to have a more common reference for comparison:

Wii - Mazda Miata

Small, nimble, cost effective entry from Japan - very fun, and even highly capable on track. Enjoyed by people of all ages and all income levels. Minimalist design focuses on the real point of the ownership experience - owners are a little goofy :)

360 - Chevrolet Corvette

Made in the US, jack of all trades - fast, flexible, cost effective. Has a few quirks that owners tend to dismiss because the overall ownership experience is awesome. Tons of options and model variants to cover a wide range of buyers. OMG, hahaha, RRoD == Column Lock :D

PS3 - AMG CL65

Polished, fast, expensive and feature rich - sold in low volumes. Has "options" you get whether you want them or not. Heavy and burdened by its own sophistication - the the right environment, the experienced is unmatched, but the performance goes largely untapped in the US.

car.jpg

Wait, I mean... The SSC Aero TT of course...

I thought the little car the "wii would like to play" japanese dudes drive around in on the wii commercials was a perfect fit.

Xbox 360: Super cars which can float on water....needs fine tuning tho
Wii: Row Boat, doesnt break often unless you break it properly. doesnt look nice like other ones.
PS3: same as number one but it usually sinks to the bottom

Back