What will be better no more heros or the godfather

LOL....once again I agree with you steven...why restart this thread? But since you did I'll repeat myself. No More Heroes while being an exclusive title to the Wii still looks pretty bad graphically to me. Maybe its just the screenshots or w/e but it looks kinda dull to me. I think the GodFather is the better game and if I had the excess money I'd get GodFather before I got No More Heroes....

P.S. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MARIO PARTY 8!

MasterJedi2U said:
LOL....once again I agree with you steven...why restart this thread? But since you did I'll repeat myself. No More Heroes while being an exclusive title to the Wii still looks pretty bad graphically to me. Maybe its just the screenshots or w/e but it looks kinda dull to me. I think the GodFather is the better game and if I had the excess money I'd get GodFather before I got No More Heroes....

P.S. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MARIO PARTY 8!
:cornut:

The quality of No More Heroes gaphics are pretty good though, it's just the art style which might make it look bad to some. Just like Wind Waker, cell-shaded isn't always the crowd favorite.

if u liked killer 7 u will probally like no more heroes it is made by the same guy but if your more the gta type go with godfather.

I have GF on pc and i think it gets boring pretty quick but thats just me
Killer_7_14386.jpg

Killer7

no-more-heroes-20061207065141996.jpg

no more heroes

godfather.jpg

and godfather

sry for the screen streching

Godfather on the Wii is a lot different from the PC version. The controls themselves are so much fun that it keeps you playing for a while. I've been playing for 30 hours and haven't gotten tired yet.

I think No More Heroes looks pretty intruiging. I'm going to have to check that one out.

Back