What will you do when you get SSBB?

WAM

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2007
1.Go on Wifi
2.Play some battles then go play some wifi
3.Beat the game
4.Other

choose the number and tell. I think ill play some battles then try out wifi. :yikes:

When I get it, I will probably go and do something else for a while, then play for five minutes, finish homework..

NOT.

Play everything. Build stages. Collect trophies and stickers.

1. build stages to play on
2. play on stages until im good at the game
3. get characters,stages, and other stuff
4. play with friends

play with friends, get good online, beat the game, get every assisit trophy.

I want to unlock most of the characters before going onto wi-fi. I am probably going to play wi-fi only after i get the hang of how to play the game. With the 4 different styles of play, the controls are going to be very different.

k, the order I'll do things
1. unlock every character
2. find a character I can work with
3. replay all bosses until i get them as assist trpohies
4. talk to my friends and get their codes
5. play online till i'm good
6. wait till mario kart

Just to be a smart Alec.

Keep it inside of a glass case with very dim light just light enough so you can see it but low enough so dust doesn't grow rapidly. then i would holster that case above my wii on the wall so that whenever i go to play it i will be able to say ''Man it sure was worth it to buy this game . . . .''

In reality?

Play it until the disc breaks inside of my wii, which will happen by the time ps4 comes out.

Well, I'd of course open the case first!

Anyways, my cousin asked me the moment I'm in line to buy the game, to call him so he could go directly to my house. So that's what I'd do.

1. make sure im not dreaming
2. cry a little
3. prepare a ceremony
4. light scented candles
5. slowly plug in gc controller
6. turn on wii
7. connect wiimote
8.watch the brawl screen come up on the game channel
9. press start
10. pick up gc controller
11. watch all cinematics
12. Play

watch how most of you guys will forget all that and just play out of whim...especially that thing about unlocking everything first then playing online.

Back