How good will you be? Be honest!!!

I know I will be good. I plan on going to some tourneys when Brawl comes out, and wifi will make everyone a better player. Playing against humans is a lot better than computers, because human players don't recover the same way and computer repeat the same patterns. :wink:

Frogger said:
I'm going to lose because I'm female, obviously!

Nah, I'm pretty decent, that means, decent enough to beat all of the noobs that plan on flooding the place like every other wifi game.

LOL, my sister is 14 years old and is a pro at melee. e played in a tourney together with my 2 other brothers and she was in the semi-finals vs my other brother and lost. I loved the look on the kids faces when she destroyed them :lol: (Priceless.)

THATS WAT I CALL PWNAGE UR 14 year old sis kicked butt. cant wait 2 see her on brawl laderer5

Frogger said:
I am so anti-feminist...

But anyway, actually I thought I was pretty decent at playing Smash Bros until everyone started gracing the internet with their videos and such, I didn't even know what wavedashing or anything was, all I had was my sister to play with, and she was always a lot worse than me, although she could beat me a couple of times. Honestly, I think noline play will make me better at the game, because there's a lot of things you can pick up watching other people play. Losing is okay once in a while. D:

I think Spectator mode could also be used for the same purpose, to see what certain strategys other players use, plus you can bet on them.

well to me, all fighters are pretty much button mashers and i've always been good at those so i think i will atleast live during online play lol

i think ill be good i started playing the first ssb on the n64 when i was 5 the first game i played and im proud of it:yesnod:

imma be good being that imma be training alot been playiin i want every1 to pm me and b my friend so i can play against them for training i wanna be much better then my friends

id like to think ill be formidable. ive been training on my ganondorf alot since most of the other guys i really want to try are new to the smash series. after getting my first string char down ill probably be able to match 80%+ of his/her top rank because you can only go as far as any char will take you. hahaha

My entire family plays Melee and most of us know te advanced moves (wavedash, L-canceling ect). Im probably 2nd or 3rd best since i train more than them. But my brother that is beter than me doesnt play me anymore cause we always do 4 player ffa's.

I am pretty good with Ganondorf but if there are items on the stage I am awesome (at throwing the items at people)

laderer5 said:
My entire family plays Melee and most of us know te advanced moves (wavedash, L-canceling ect). Im probably 2nd or 3rd best since i train more than them. But my brother that is beter than me doesnt play me anymore cause we always do 4 player ffa's.

Do you have a lot of brothers and sisters? Because that would be quite awesome actually finding some competition around. Plus, my sister never wants to play the same games as me, there's usually a couple we can actually agree on though.

Back