Where do you see yourself in ten years?

[DT] said:
Whoah, slow down tiger. A kid when you're 27 and she's what, 24?

I know that's *very* speculative, but you don't want to do it that soon...

...or so I've heard :D
yeah that will get in your way i consider a wife fine and all around 27 but a child no way maybe32-40

Well I'll be 29, almost 30, in ten years time. I'll probably be working for Deloitte's, as that is the only thing I can think of after I (hopefully) get my degree in maths (1.5 years to go). Probably be married to some broad, doubt I'd have my boy just yet, we'd be thinking about it though. Dog and a cat probably. God knows where I'd be living, depends on which office of Deloitte's I'm situated in.

Or I'll just be on the dole.

I posted but never answered the question:

Retired.

:D

(Actually that's more like a 3-4 year plan, but in 10 I won't be any more retired :) )

well in 10 years ill be 25/26

well... ill probably be on my way to japan by that time to pursue my career... i duno what though lol, i luv drawin and iv always loved tha idea of working in japan in a company that makes anime, or to go into a company that designs games for things like the wii and to be a graphic designer XD

ill probably have a girlfriend/be married, be living in a nice house, my friend wants to go into the same career as me, we both love the same things so we thought of moving into a house n living together, who knows, i could be going out with her by then :thumbsup:

Brawny said:
Oh I love these topics that beg me to go on a ramble.

Ten years, I'll be 27...

Graduated from school, found an engineering job, married to her, living...somewhere. Perhaps a child by then...a boy first of course.
First good thing you've said in a while :wink:

Hum...

Out of college, hopefully with a job in engineering, or perhaps business. Might have a girlfriend, although probably not married. Hopefully I will have put on ~90 lbs of lmm, although thats wishful thinking. Perhaps competing? And I'll still be online if you guys are still online.

Brawny said:
I don't think I'll be online. :shifty:

[strike]Not wanting to be married by 27? D:[/strike]
Not thinking I'll be married by 27.

You bastards better be online. You aren't going to leave me wondering for the rest of my life what the hell happened to two of my best friends.

Hopefully own my own business or something
Married and all the rest
With a hot tub filled with coca cola!

Back