Where do you see yourself in ten years?

manred

Animal Collective
Dec 30, 2007
Wherever Fate Takes Me
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I'm sort of curious as to where you see yourself in ten years.

I think that I will be over in Phoenix, Arizona with a good job, great girlfriend, and an awesome house.

10 years... I see myself legally owning my parents old house once they move out to B.C along with my younger brother. In university for dentistry, still skateboarding like mad. And possibly be in a strong progressing relationship.

Oh I love these topics that beg me to go on a ramble.

Ten years, I'll be 27...

Graduated from school, found an engineering job, married to her, living...somewhere. Perhaps a child by then...a boy first of course.

I see myself trying to destroy another halo.( i am the master chief:lol:)

I'll be 26 Ten Years from now, kind of hard to picture that.
I will be in College preparing to go into writing of some form. Hopefully a year or so after that I will be writing in papers or something like that, anything really. Maybe even go into Law, still undecided. I will be living in either Toronto or in western Canada somewhere, just two places I have always thought of living.

It will probably come down to Toronto as there is more for me to get into to. Maybe throw a girlfriend in the mix as well? Definitely won't be married by then.

In ten years I shall be 28/29 years old. Hopefully by then I'll have a good job and possibly a good relationship. At the moment I'm uncertain as what I want to be. So far, I'm interested in going into some field of law. However, I haven't quite decided.

Brawny said:
Perhaps a child by then...a boy first of course.

Whoah, slow down tiger. A kid when you're 27 and she's what, 24?

I know that's *very* speculative, but you don't want to do it that soon...

...or so I've heard :D

He said in 10 years he'll be 27, I was under the impression he was 3 years older. Yeah, I know basic math.

In fact, I thought he was 19 and you were 16/17 (again 3 years difference) so I'm not sure where his 27 came from?

I sat here with this thread open, daydreaming about the possibilities, ranging from teaching languages overseas, to being married, to being dead, to living off a small fortune from an XXX site. I tried to figure out something semi-realistic to type (not that all four of those aren't realistic, they're all things I've thought about quite a bit :lol:), but honestly I have no clarity at all regarding my future. All I know is that I want it to include the person I'm in love with.

Last edited:
Hmm.. in ten years I'll be 25..

I would be a lawyer but with 2 parents, and an older sister who are lawyers, the whole concept seems kind of played out. That, and the 4 years of Mock Trial competitions.. (Random Fact: Iowa has the most Middle School Mock Trial programs in the country)

Could write I guess.. Seems like something that I'd be good at but would also leave me entertained.. but as everyone knows writers lead extremely tough lives..

A basketball coach or a doctor still seems the most practical to me. I'm pretty confident I know more about the game then a lot of high school coaches coaching the varsity level.. and likely some College ones as well.. (3 Years of Point Guard Academy mixed with strenuous basketball watching since about age 4)

And I think I'd just make a solid doctor.. kids seem to love me.. people trust me plus I already know quite a bit about the field.. (Not a whole lot.. but a good start)

So, I guess in 10 years.. I see myself still living in a pretty small house (Not extremely small) maybe at least in a great relationship going somewhere... or possibly married with a child (I want a total of 3 maybe).. oh yeah and a couple dogs.. and I'll probably be employed as.. something.. somewhere..

Of course, I don't know where I'll end up living yet..

Back