What will you do when you get SSBB?

JLU51396 said:
Open the rapper on the car ride home, read the entire instructions twice, get home and put it in my Wii, get really excited, go to character select screen to see which characters are starters, then go back and play Subspace and unlock everything, then V.s. with my brother, and then Wifi.

@ bilzar, were you a member at TV.com? Because that name sounds familar.

I might have benn, idk. I use this name for every site I'm on

i'll do everything it takes to enjoy the game to its fullest until i spontaneously combust.:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

After reading through this thread, I realize something... It isnt going to be easy for people to just get into the game... With the amount of options and settings and activities available to us, people will have a panic! I personally think I would rather walk away from the situation then try and decide what to do first... I will probably end up entering every setting for a brief 3-10 seconds before moving to the next activity!

All I can say for sure, is have your inhailer ready if your athsmatic!

I'll try to unlock some characters and get the hang of the controls..I will try some edited control schemes to find one that fits me, then i'll find my favorite character, then I'll hit online.

I think I'll just sit back and enjoy. I'll plug in my GC remote. I'll really hope that Hyrule Temple is already unlocked. I'll pray that Marth is in and a Simple Unlock. I'll unlock marth and my buddy and I will sit down and play (him marth, myself link) a good ol' fashion game of melee with updated graphics. Same stage and everything. I'm very pleased that Brawl allows me to do this. This is why it is so epical.

Ill have a friend over fight himand my little brother. then me and my friend will build the best stage ever.
then I'll text my other friend
"Dis **** ta Bomb C U on WFIF(yes iknow)
then me and my friend at my house will battle him then well go on co-op missions. Then well co-op some coms together then hell leave and ill play it!!!

neveragain said:
Ill have a friend over fight himand my little brother. then me and my friend will build the best stage ever.
then I'll text my other friend
"Dis **** ta Bomb C U on WFIF(yes iknow)
then me and my friend at my house will battle him then well go on co-op missions. Then well co-op some coms together then hell leave and ill play it!!!

Actually, I doubt you'll play it. I'm guessing when he leaves, you'll pitch the game, go outside, and play some baseball. Though i'm unsure why? you really should just play brawl.

Back