What would you do to improve Zelda?

Chattersby

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2006
every game can be improved, how would you improve Zelda.

i would to see enhanced controlls for horse riding, for example pull back the wiimote to ogo right and the numchuck to go right . and move the wiimote up and done to move (like trotting)

yeah thats cool, i would like to see what its like if you had to do big sword movements and to pull back the wiimote while using the bow and arrow

elmo_999 said:
I just think they should have gotten rid of the cannon room glitch. lots of people have been victims to that.
whats that glitch?

Cool ideas for Epona, but I think I could add even a little more to it.

-I think the horse could be more realistic and control more like something living rather than a robotic horse. Maybe Epona could move randomly once in awhile when you're riding on her/him like the horse from Shadow of the Colossus. It only makes sense because you're not actually Epona, you're just riding and guiding Epona.

-It would be cool if the game had more quests to it and characters moved and behaved in a more realistic way like in Oblivion.

-Next gen Wii graphics of course.

-Improved combat. I'm not expecting it to have combat of the combat of a fighting game, but they could make it a little less simple. It's way too simple.

Last edited:
Later in the game there is a room with a large cannon. You have to talk to a guy there to make him leave. If you save in the room, the guy disappears. And thus screwing up your file because you can't leave because you need to talk to him first and you can't teleport because according to Midna "he's still in the room" I didnt find out about this until i was past the part so i got lucky.

controlling every movement of the sword and the shield!

yeah real bow and arow movements!and mabey like when ur enimie is on the ground,u actualy have to sorta "stab" the nunchuck down!Now THAT would be cool!

How about adding a zoom feature to the bow/arrow? I know the hawkeye can be used to zoom, but I think the bow/arrow works better w/o it.

Back