What You Did At School/College Today

P.E.- Weight room! Love it <3
English- The Tragedy of Julius Caesar
Algebra- Hate it, don't give a damn.
Biology- We took out the microscopes and identified cells of a root undergoing mitosis. Which phases they were in and all that good science stuff.
Spanish- Quiz on conjugating verbs.
Catholicism- Watched a documentary
History- Talked about the Balance of Trade during the 1700's, then compared it to U.S. Economy today.

I didnt go to school today because I was sick. Yay! Im feeling better now anyways.

Ceramics - decided to turn my pinch project into a pitcher.
Sort of shaped like this one, except that it has a lid:
pottery_pitcher.jpg

Collision - peeled chrome plating off of hub caps so they can be painted

British Lit - played a pretty funflash game the whole period.

Automotive - book work

English - Took a spelling test. More preperations for the Persuasive Essay.

Soc. Studies - Notes about the Civil War.

P.E.- Capture the Flag... with one half of the class versus the other. It was crazy and fun. =D

Science - Test.

Algebra - Two tests. Also, I got recommended for Geometry for next year in High School. All I gotta do is not be lazy (Oh boy...).

Band - Meh.

Last edited:
Honors Brit Lit - Took a quiz, in the process of memorizing a speech.

Calculus - Took a test. Hope I did alright.

AP World - Did a worksheet.

Health - Listened to presentations.

Latin V - Finished translating Catullus 12 and read "The Venus Throw". Only through the first 6 or 7 chapters, but it's an excellent book (murder mystery type deal, but set in ancient Rome/Alexandria). Highly recommended.

Physics- Did a lab

Eco- sleep...

Calc- sleep....

Painting III- worked on a piece

English IV- watched a movie

today was an ok day I guess. :)

Ceramics - almost done with my pinch pot. it's starting to look like a real teapot.=P

Collision - nothing important, painted a metal shelf for the culinary class

British Lit - spent the whole period on Wikipedia. I started off researching Chevy engines and wound up in the Marine Corps. xD

Automotive - Teacher is having surgery to get rid of the catarac in his eye. Had an awesome substitute, same guy we had a few weeks ago.

Honors Brit Lit - Can't even be arsed to talk about this class. Load of bullshit.

Calculus - Same as above.

AP World - ^^

Latin V - Fun. Practically did nothing, skipped for 20 minutes to hang out with the girlfriend.

Pretty trash day.

Double postarr.

Just for fun, what are you wanting/expecting your schedule to be for your next year/term/semester/etc. of schooling?

Right now it looks like I will be delighting in the goodness of AP Language, AP Chemistry, AP Calculus (not sure if AB or BC yet), and AP European History.. which is exactly what I want. Now I just have to decide on electives. Woop. :)

U.S. History - Slept through it. :D Whoops.

Digital Photography - Started critiques on the B&W project, learned probably 3 or 4 new things with the camera I am using. Definitely need to get a DSLR, I want to start getting into portrait shots, and possibly shoots.

Ceramics - finished my pinch project. now I have to paint and glaze the other two things I've done...

Collision - cleaned the shop

British Lit - organized my notebook for automotive

Automotive - turned in my notebook. did some research on Mitchell about how to work on my dad's truck...

Honors Brit Lit - Missed most all of it because of the National Latin Exam.

*National Latin Exam - What the ****. Ridiculously tough.*

Calculus - Bullshit, as always..

Health - Watched "Super Size Me" the entire period. It's obvious that we shouldn't be eating such garbage, but it was veeerry eye opening.

Latin V - Pretty much BS'd the whole day due to taking the NLE. Nice day ender.

Ive been lucky lately. Most of this week and today ive had no homework.

In Science my teacher showed us some magic tricks that were actually pretty cool. Such as some card tricks and the fake thumb one.

In Language Arts I finished early. My teacher was nice enough to let me slack off and do nothing for the rest of the hour.

In Foods I sat around and did nothing again while my partner did all the work. I would have actually liked to cook, through.

In Math I just slacked off for the whole first half, pretending to take notes. After lunch we had a quiz, and I think I did pretty good on it.

In History we checked the big test from a few days ago. The teacher got suspicious when I told him I got 100% but didnt study. Which was true, I dont know why he was questioning me.

In Study Skills I mentioned that I lost my Pokemon Pearl again, and some smart-ass goes and makes dumb remarks about how Pokemon sucks. It was actually a quiet hour that day.

Health - Watched "Super Size Me" the entire period. It's obvious that we shouldn't be eating such garbage, but it was veeerry eye opening.
ender.

Super size me? I watched that a while ago. Sadly, the cheeseburger barf made me hungry.

But today:
I took the easiest L.A. test ever,
Did a corny math joke work sheet,
Took notes in social Studies (I'm in middle school, our teacher doesn't realize that we learn little.)
Played dodgeball in Games (I got yelled at for throwing the dodgeballs too hard, stupid stuff.)
Did a Science packet
And played soccer in P.E. In the mud (I hate a scrawny geek in the face once, and another time in the chest with the soccerball (for you inferior countries with a stable economy, it was futbol, or football, which ever you spell it))
And I was also terrified that Track practice was moved to 20 minutes after lunch.

Back