What You Did At School/College Today

What are you going to do in the gap year? Travel? Or just kind of work and relax before rushing off to continue your life?

Here's my plan:
1 month of spending time with my family. After that I'm going to start working. In September I'm taking a one-month road trip with four other friends to Vegas, California, etc. (I live in NC). After that I'm going to keep working, but party while doing so. While in California I'm going to scout some colleges. During the year I'll apply to a college in California and give my two-week resignation a month before I move :p.

Today was a lot better, the admins were a bit more organized. It still took about 3 hours to practice walking though.
Tomorrow we're going to the church to practice, then friday is the day!!!!
Woohoo!!!

Oh look, I posted.

English - Read moar Anne Frank. I read ahead and finished it.

Soc. Studies - Took two tests. One on Immigration and another where you have to name all 50 states. I got 'em all right. I think that's a bit too easy for 8th Grade, though... and yet, I was the only one to name all of them...

P.E. - Played Kick Ball.... I hate kickball...

Science - Watched a movie... until Doc's comp. restarted itself...

Algebra - Took the second half of the Final. 100 questions isn't that bad once you get to know him well.

Band - Rehearsed.

^ What the deuce is kick ball?!

Next you'll be asking what dodgeball is!

Kickball is a great game... they roll a ball, you kick it, you run, and fun ensues :p. Though dodgeball is 100x better.

Kickball was sooo much better in elementary school. It wasn't taken as seriously, so you have more fun.

Nyeeh exam today. In less then 2 hours. Not ready. I spent all morning getting the stuff I wanted to take in ready. I kept changing. From taking every note I own, to just a select few notes, to everything, back to a selection. Now, I've decided to go halfway and not take the readings that I didn't, well, study anyway. If I take them I wont know where to find anything anyhow.

Yeah, god I am screwed.

I had capping practice today. It was sooo boring. It would have been unbearable standing around for like two hours, and then actually doing the practice ceremony for another hour, if I didn't have my friends to talk to.

Last day of practice!!
We got our honors stoles (for those graduating with honors) and got our tickets, then we were bused over to the church (they wouldn't let anyone drive over there) to see where we were going to sit and practice walking again. Almost over...

Lunch. Was. Awesome.

English - Turned in my text books (yay) and read Anne Frank...

Soc. Studies - Watched a movie.

P.E. - Played Capture the Flag.

Lunch - Epicness. Two guys from my band class (and 2 guys from highschool) rocked out on the stage. They played a bunch of popular songs, like Blitzkreig Bop and Small Things.

Science - Movviiee.

5th-6th - Played our school band concert. I had to play with the beginners. :/ We did okay, them... not so much.

Back