What You Did At School/College Today

i finished school!

until i decide which college i got to, i'm done with the education system

Here here!!!!
I'm done with the going to school part (aside from the two exams I have to take) but I still have some **** to do for my online class.

Gutted for all you people finishing school. Seriously.

I looked up the cost of my text books for next semester. It seems, I am up for close to $400. Perfect. Maybe more, considering one of my books hadn't been uploaded yet, and I was only giving it an approximate estimation.

Went in for 30 minutes after school. Dropped off an essay and talked to one of my favorite teachers for the last time.

Summar baby. :)

^Congrats!

Today, I slept in until 11. It feels good not to go. :D
I'll probably go in tomorrow though just to check my grades and finalize some stuff.
I have two hours to write a short essay on The Tempest (sort of a make up, as I want to at least get a B in the class) and I'll be finished for good.

To prepare for exams, I had to listen to the lecture that told me what to prepare for. My internet died last night. And not just ordinary **** it does. Like, the extreme weather shut it down.

ohmygosh.
They kept us in the gym from 8 to 12, it took 3 hours just to get everyone in alphabetical order. :\
Same thing tomorrow and thursday... Oh well, I guess I can do what they tell me for two final days.:lol:

Haha, that is even worse then my school's attempt! We took a while, and a lot of pushing... but not quite that bad. Maybe there was less of us.

I was interviewed by a news reporter today. I also was riding the bus (my car busted down... again, guess graduation money goes to fixing it... or getting a new one) and it almost crashed; that was pretty interesting. I had the TV interview since I got an award for the community service I do. It was pretty interesting... the reporter was trying to be all serious, but I kept making her laugh.

I have 6 days left of school XD. I'm taking a year off and then going to a college in California (got the place just not the which).

Back