What You Did At School/College Today

Ugh, STAR Testing week.... It's not so bad.

Tuesday - Took the English STAR test. Long, but easy.

Wednesday - A half day, so we got out at 11:02 (for parent conferences). Took the Soc. Studies test the whole day. Again, long, but easy.

Today - Took the P.E. test. First, we wrote an essay about how elementary schools need more P.E. Then we did the Pacer test, got our heights, and did the Push-Up test. Not as bad as I thought.

Guitar - learned new, easy ****
Current issues - research paper due. completely forgot about it
Free period - nothing interesting
Automotive - ^^ ^^

TEN MORE ****ING DAYS!

Maths - Did some further calculus work to prepare for my final exam.
English - Went over the key scenes in Romeo and Juliet.
PE - Played softball.
Assembly - Voted whether people who have left school get to go to prom or not :).

well this was friday
bell 1 art:talked about 2pac(well i did)
bell 2 gym:football
bell 3 english:i forgot
bell 4 math:^ ^ ^ ^
bell 5 history:^ ^ ^
bell 6 science:tried to finish a in class project that day,but failed

Have to listen to lectures. I hate how they go for 2 hours. It feels like such a waste of time when they start going on about pointless things like the weather.

Also getting results on an assignment soon. God I hate when lecturers make vague remarks like "some were ****, some good, some excellent". I hate it. I wish they'd just say nothing. I keep imagining myself being in the "poor attempt" category, despite the fact their was plenty of effort, but effort isn't always enough to get a good mark.

Almossst thaarrr.

Honors Brit Lit - 1984. Was supposed to be doing something else I think, but like I really care.

Calculus - Got a 100 on the test, woo. Going over the fundamental theorem of Calculus now, or something.

AP World - Review for AP exam.

Latin V - Had to give a 40 minute presentation, eek. Did fine though, aced it.

SO CLOSE TO END OF SCHOOLiufhelufiell;ghut

I am getting dreadfully close to the end of semester... like painfully close. Exams. Ew.

I am getting dreadfully close to the end of semester... like painfully close. Exams. Ew.

Ditto. My last ever lecture will probably be tomorrow, maybe Friday if I don't play in the 7s tournament. But my first exam is in 6 days, my second is in 8 days, my third is in 9 days, and my last is in 16 days. Then I'm done. Forever. Apart from the resits in the summer and then subsequently having to repeat the year next year.

We did a poster in science about Energy and all that jazz
we did a mind map in RE about How muslims think earth was made
We played cricket in PE
DRAMA -we watched out first GCSE play it's just been sent away for grading
DRAMA -We did a play about Work experience

Ugh, today was boring as hell.

English - Worked on a spelling unit.

Testing Period - Took the Science STAR test. God, how sick I am of my Science room. I spent an hour and a half doing nothing, since I finished early.

Soc. Studies - Noootes.

P.E. - Free Time.

Algebra - Movie and worked on a project (ABC Book of Algebra)

Band - Played songs... with a sub. =,=

Honors Brit Lit - Ugggggh.

Calculus - Uggh.

Health - Uggggh.

Latin V - Ugh.

I am currently just sleeping and bullshitting everything, even though we are still learning "important" stuff. God, I'm already done mentally, let me go!

I listened to a lecture, and then towards the end of I found myself on Mafia Wars and then wondered why I even kid myself thinking I am studying. I intend to listen to the second part of the lecture after House. Chances are low this will actually happen.

English - Quickly finished my homework in class.

STAR Testing Period - Took the Algebra test. Wasn't as hard as I though... except for the last couple of questions...

Science - Watched a movie about Apollo 12.

Soc. Studies - Finished a chart about the pros and cons of the 1880's (or around there) inventions.

P.E. - Free time, since we only had, like, 15 minutes.

Algebra - Two Algebra classes in one day... one being 3 hours long, the other being 15 minutes. I'm sick of it; almost as much as I am of Science.

Band - Played moar book songs!!11!1

Listening to a lecture right now. Questionable how much I am actually listening.

Back